Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

LOL I was trying to avoid all those annoying bugs, then wait till they have fix those fundamental errors...so I went mining and fishing instead.

then I found out they so disgustingly changed the fishing into some horrible unspeakable disgusting game mode...now I think I will just avoid the plains for awhile. maybe another game till DE fix all those bugs, intended or not.

5 hours ago, Niuby said:

till DE fix all those bugs, intended or not.

You are right,i was giving it a chance still,but it is just unplayable.

The armored vault doesn't worked milions times again,in other cases it will fail due to "abandon objective" ,get kicked (host migration,connection lost) , the bounty wont even start (or it's stage),HUD is gone and you cannot res or tons of other bugs which is making bounties impossible to finish.

I will stop trying now and wait until they fix some terrible bugs,because this is just a waste of time (to try to finish one bounty five times) 

:(

So i've donne a lot of mission here i need to protect a armored vault and in the end it should open. Almost 2 out of 3 missions i can not enter the vault because the doors don't open, i don't get my reward and rep. It is hard enough to do lvl 60 bounties alone but when you have to re-do everything because some door dind't open you get a little mad

Please fix this as fast as possible20171017172329_1.jpg?width=1202&height=6

1 minute ago, Papragu said:

Same issue, and it really is annoying since it prohibits us from farming Gara and we have to go back all the way to cetus to pick up new bounty. Please place a bounty terminal/npc outside cetus.

Unfortunately i dont think that'd be doable with how warframe handles maps and sessions, It'd probably require you to reload the map.

Wasn't sure which of the myriad of posts related to this bug to add my experiences to, but since they keep happening, figure I'll just work my way down the line. As a hotfix, I'd suggest just removing this from the bounty submission pool until you get it fixed. That should give you plenty of time to work on it at your own pace, *Lephantis cough couch*. Like a fair number of your concepts DE, just wish application was functional.Wish_this_was_the_first_time....png

3 times in a row , lost 1 h of my life for nothing , seriously it isnt hard to fix DE , remove this missions or simple end the missions when the timer end , no need for doors to open

if your smart you'll simply make it so that when we leave the area and fail the missions , another missions pop somewhere else.

that way a missions bug ? leave and do another , not go back to town , then restart all over again !

Just a question, on those 2 times, were you a bit away from the Vault when time ran out? 

I know I had the same issue and thought it was bug with me not seeing the vault when it was supposed to open and maybe that's why it didn't trigger it.

Just now, Krisavi said:

Just a question, on those 2 times, were you a bit away from the Vault when time ran out? 

I know I had the same issue and thought it was bug with me not seeing the vault when it was supposed to open and maybe that's why it didn't trigger it.

Not really, i was very close to it. Once it happend in solo, then it happend in squad.