Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

The reason for this bug is Helios scanning the command console. When Helios scans it, it becomes unusable. I never had this issue when running around with my Kavat. When I put on Helios, I noticed the console bugging. I assume this can apply to anyone using a scanner to. I would recommend not having Helios when doing bounties.

Found a bug while on the plains. If you are doing the armored vault protection while in stealth on Ivara the entire time the vault will not open after the defense part is finished. This will not allow you to proceed with the rest of the bounty. See Picture:11E603F120A9987753720F67BA42B7DB1C8C762B

2 hours ago, GhostDraggy said:

The reason for this bug is Helios scanning the command console. When Helios scans it, it becomes unusable. I never had this issue when running around with my Kavat. When I put on Helios, I noticed the console bugging. I assume this can apply to anyone using a scanner to. I would recommend not having Helios when doing bounties.

Not true. Just did a game with only one other person and they had carrier and I had wyrm. We were in voice and neither of us did any scanning.

tumblr_oxw6tig6Tj1v20vluo1_540.jpgtumblr_oxw6tig6Tj1v20vluo2_540.jpgtumblr_oxw6tig6Tj1v20vluo3_540.jpg

This particular armored vault, part of a bounty, decided not to open after Lotus finished hacking it. After a bit (was windowed away) that stage of the bounty was somehow completed. Furthermore, the other side of the vault (the side not pictured) was considered outside the mission area, even though it should have been centered around the vault. Additional pictures of the map and the nearby camp are also included, in addition to the offending vault.

Tip found on Reddit, if you perform a handshake with another player standing next to the Vault at the correct angle, you can glitch into the Vault completing the objective, like so.giphy.webp

I've personally tested this with success mostly, had it fail on me once.

Well, I've had it happen to me 4 times. It really isn't fun when the armored vault at the end of the high level bounty doesn't open...

I have a 50/50 completion rate on bounties I have successfully done.

All of the bounty types have a chance to fail, but so far the armored vault is a guaranteed bounty mission fail. It's really unfortunate and I hope this can be fixed quickly.

17 hours ago, TheFates said:

Not true. Just did a game with only one other person and they had carrier and I had wyrm. We were in voice and neither of us did any scanning.

Hmmm... there could be multiple reasons, I know for sure Helios or scanning it is one possible way. Encountered it only while a Helios got close enough to perform a scan. Even previous posts with screenshots shows they had a Helios. Damn, would be good to know what else breaks it then. I've only had it break when a Helios is present so far.

Oh hello,

i dont want here to cry like a little baby,but DE should really focus on this bug,they didn't fixed it before PoE was released,they didn't fixed it in 22.0.3 or 22.0.4 ,but they propably know about it.

Come on DE,please.

This is making bounties totally unplayable and it is a lot wasting our time,very but very annoying,it is 50/50 the armored vault will open,you can only praise to god.

Quick description : The so called Armored Vault will not open after the hacking is finished and all you can do is abort the mission,there is nothing we can do about it,it will stay frozen

It requires an fix,thank you DE for listening (if you listen :D )

Warframe0006.jpg

You cannot resist the doggie ! (Source : Few first images on Google rofl )

cute_puppy_photo_picture_11_168839.jpg