Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"by dawns early light" sigil wont be granted retroactively

BoomyGordo

I cannot comprehend how DE can still do this after sooo many mistakes they've done already. They should have just put the system on hold and delete previous achievments from streamers and when they fixed it; then re-start the process.

I watched a million hours but now I don't think I can find a streamer who doesn't have the achievment... tbh I don't want to give out more of my bandwith to people I don't want to watch for a sigil I actually want!

25 minutes ago, -RAW-Colin said:

I cannot comprehend how DE can still do this after sooo many mistakes they've done already. They should have just put the system on hold and delete previous achievments from streamers and when they fixed it; then re-start the process.

I watched a million hours but now I don't think I can find a streamer who doesn't have the achievment... tbh I don't want to give out more of my bandwith to people I don't want to watch for a sigil I actually want!

That's.. literally what they did. They reset all of the streamer's achievements to allow them to redo the sigil achievement. That's how I got mine the other day when DanielTheDemon replayed it again on stream.

However, to shamelessly plug a friend of mine, Frozenballz is doing a joint stream with DimitriV2 this Friday, at 5pm, BST. He posted about this over a week ago, wanting people to be able to plan to watch the stream. If you haven't heard of it, here's his forum thread:

It's posted, it's scheduled. You can even do what I did and leave your browser open; I got my sigil while Daniel did the achievement, and I was napping the entire time. I still got the sigil. It's not impossible. Just takes some scouting around on your behalf.

Best of luck.

4 minutes ago, Telluric said:

That's.. literally what they did. They reset all of the streamer's achievements to allow them to redo the sigil achievement. That's how I got mine the other day when DanielTheDemon replayed it again on stream.

However, to shamelessly plug a friend of mine, Frozenballz is doing a joint stream with DimitriV2 this Friday, at 5pm, BST. He posted about this over a week ago, wanting people to be able to plan to watch the stream. If you haven't heard of it, here's his forum thread:

It's posted, it's scheduled. You can even do what I did and leave your browser open; I got my sigil while Daniel did the achievement, and I was napping the entire time. I still got the sigil. It's not impossible. Just takes some scouting around on your behalf.

Best of luck.

well i might be able to get it then. its still insulting what they have done though

I'm not wasting more time watching streams just for a sigil, 1st the sigil is ugly af and not worth the time, 2nd the drops are garbage.. All firecrackers and latron bp.Why do I have to watch streams just for a ugly sigil and 134534564346633 firecrackers?

1 hour ago, TzXtetriC said:

I'm not wasting more time watching streams just for a sigil, 1st the sigil is ugly af and not worth the time, 2nd the drops are garbage.. All firecrackers and latron bp.Why do I have to watch streams just for a ugly sigil and 134534564346633 firecrackers?

a friend of mine got a Vectis Prime with Potatoe and all i got was enough Firework to blow away Cetus completely and half the Earth with it. And after that, i can fill the newly created hole with Latrons.

I was banking on the Vectis Prime, but I settled once I got a plethora of other things: Forma BPs, Smoke Colors, Nitain Extracts, and the Hunhow mask for Sentinels. The only other thing I'm missing is the Teralyst Sigil, and I'm looking forward to catching that scheduled stream. Thanks for mentioning that @Telluric.

Interesting thought... Unless I read the release info incorrectly, anyone can spawn Twitch drops as a streamer. Does that mean a person could play the game, stream it, and watch their stream in another browser tab for achievement drops? Dropception? I wonder if that would work for the Teralyst sigil's overnight achievement as well? Too many layers...

3 minutes ago, DrewUniverse said:

anyone can spawn Twitch drops as a streamer. Does that mean a person could play the game, stream it, and watch their stream in another browser tab for achievement drops? Dropception? I wonder if that would work for the Teralyst sigil's overnight achievement as well? Too many layers...

I think it said selected streams and partners only. 

38 minutes ago, DrewUniverse said:

The only other thing I'm missing is the Teralyst Sigil, and I'm looking forward to catching that scheduled stream. Thanks for mentioning that @Telluric.

You are more than welcome. I'm always happy to help, and even more happy to plug my friends' streams. Enjoy the sigil!!

Image result for wink gif

im sorry but because of their screw up (STILL, from what it seems like) that is just messed up.

I watched SabaiGuy get the achievement (was keeping track of the time for him) even after it was confirmed Multiple times beforehand and during the fix by the Warframe Twitch itself on stream chat...and even now i dont have the sigil....and if Support wont do anything then that is BAD support....I'll try again with @Telluric stream on friday.

now for all i know it could be Twitch client not counting...maybe i need to try the browser version

3 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

im sorry but because of their screw up (STILL, from what it seems like) that is just messed up.

I watched SabaiGuy get the achievement (was keeping track of the time for him) even after it was confirmed Multiple times beforehand and during the fix by the Warframe Twitch itself on stream chat...and even now i dont have the sigil....and if Support wont do anything then that is BAD support....I'll try again with @Telluric stream on friday.

now for all i know it could be Twitch client not counting...maybe i need to try the browser version

I've heard that it doesn't work if you're on mobile. Browser on your PC is definitely the way to go. I turned it on to SkillUp's stream at 3 am this morning and went right to sleep while the stream went on, and had more drops in my inbox when I woke up. It's okay to leave it running even if you're not at your computer. I do it while I'm at work too. 

Go to twitch 10 min before end of the night and open every single warframe stream where guy is currently on plains. Set them to lowest quality if your pc can't handle that many. There's a good chance you gonna get it that way. Also make sure to not be in Twitch beta, I think it doesnt work with it ? not sure about that but it wont hurt.

Use this to check exact time on plains. http://warframesta.us/index.html

Edited by -Trey-