Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unable to turn in Standing in Cetus [Fixed]

alenghil

1 minute ago, Rongis said:

Well here goes nothing, when i entered Quills man cave today i noticed that i can't donate sentient cores for standing and some people on relay chat reported same problems there so we wanted you to know that there is a ew bug whre players can't donate cores to Quill and no i haven't filled my daily standings for quills nor have i donated a core for past 2 days 

Search the bug section. You will see that many people are reporting this.

How do you mean? I have no power. I'm just commenting as someone who is a developer and when people log the same thing more than once you think "oh wow there are 8 issues to fix" and it turns out that 3 are duplicates.

You're free to do what you like bud, I'm just suggesting what might be a better option but you don't need to follow it. Maybe DE like to have the same issue posted 14 times, I don't know :P

When going to hand in my sentient cores earlier today once my daily limit had reset, I found that I (and many others) were unable to hand in their sentient cores to The Quills, Using the plus or minus buttons, does not work, typing in the number of cores you would like to hand in, does not work. And after discovering a hotfix put out earlier today STILL had not fixed this GIANT bug, please, please, please! Get this patched out quickly!

I'm sure most of what veteran players (like me) are doing with half their time in the plains are perfecting capturing Eidolons and maxing out standing ASAP, or even for the newbies who can are just learning to kill/capture Eidolon, we would all like for this to be fixed. But if it takes long enough for the daily cap to have been reset in that time, maybe double it for that day so that we did not lose a day's worth of standing, preventing us from leveling further with the quills and unlocking more of this wonderful new content that you guys have put out!

Hey guys,

So yesterday i wanted to get my quills standing to "Mote" which is the first upgradable tier.
I delevired as much cores as i could but i could not get past 4850/5000 standing.
I though this had to have something to do with daily standing cap for me personally since the reset was coming up already.
However today i am still stuck at 4850, unable to turn in any more cores.

It's not just a visual bug, i tried to pay my sacrefice but it won't let me since i need standing still.

Any tips are welcome!

I am going to add that it seems to be a standing problem connected to what the game perceives as your max cap for daily totals.  The last couple of hotfixes were aimed at trying to spare people from over spending "token" standing trade ins where they wouldn't get standing but lose items but still allow you to hit the cap.  

Since the 2nd hotfix (22.0.6.1), I was personally unable to turn in cores to the Quills for the last 4600 standing of my 19k cap. After the daily reset (about an hour after the hotfix) I can only turn in the number of cores (in any combinations of types) equaling 7600 standing (still well below my cap of 19k). The final core it allowed me to tab in was always the one that hit or surpassed 7600 standing (intact for 7600, excep for 7900, or flawless for 8700 final standings based on the hud) then the buttons became inactive again to add any more. It didn't matter the value of the core or when I got them.

I can only suspect that the game "thinks" I only have 7600 to cap standing and based on the last hotfixes that were aimed at preventing people from using any more items to go over that cap is prematurely stopping people from trading in standing. The standing bug might be a different number for everyone based on other factors as well.

Just now, ZodiacShinryu said:

I am going to add that it seems to be a standing problem connected to what the game perceives as your max cap for daily totals.  The last couple of hotfixes were aimed at trying to spare people from over spending "token" standing trade ins where they wouldn't get standing but lose items but still allow you to hit the cap.  

Since the 2nd hotfix (22.0.6.1), I was personally unable to turn in cores to the Quills for the last 4600 standing of my 19k cap. After the daily reset (about an hour after the hotfix) I can only turn in the number of cores (in any combinations of types) equaling 7600 standing (still well below my cap of 19k). The final core it allowed me to tab in was always the one that hit or surpassed 7600 standing (intact for 7600, excep for 7900, or flawless for 8700 final standings based on the hud) then the buttons became inactive again to add any more. It didn't matter the value of the core or when I got them.

I can only suspect that the game "thinks" I only have 7600 to cap standing and based on the last hotfixes that were aimed at preventing people from using any more items to go over that cap is prematurely stopping people from trading in standing. The standing bug might be a different number for everyone based on other factors as well.

I was able to turn in 7k of my 25k standing, it seems to vary wildly from person to person.

14 minutes ago, MrGuarnere said:

Please see 

Trying to make sure that DE knows that Quills still aren't working, seems that Cetus standing has been fixed and that post isn't too specific on the problem.

Edited by R1L3Z