Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3

[DE]darryl1

thanks for the great update but i have couple of points...

you can still only buy items individually in the market? why? this is really $&*&*#(%& if your trying to stock up on ammo and want to buy 20 crates it takes way too many clicks.

And its nice to see fusion cores in the store but why cant i buy whatever rank cores i want? im not gonna even waste time gambling just for the chance to get a Rare core thats just a stupid idea.

• Energy color clamped between 25%-65% luminance, sunglasses no longer required.

Values are too low, powers now look too washed out.

If people want less bright colours they should choose less saturated or bright colours, Warframes little power lights also look too subdued now.

Oh WOW ! Nothing on the alert missions conflict when 2 are running on the same planet system.

I'm quite disappointed that this major issue is still runing after 10 hotfixes.

It's a much greater importance that polishing firing sounds of various weapons and the energy color of arrows.

WE do beg you to update you alert mission system to prevent conflicts within the same planet system.

Thanks for the many changes and fixes, anyway and for that new pistol which simply looks beautifully steampunk !

Did they add some sort of bloom effect or ambient/dynamic lighting to the clan emblems? im a design student and added those effects to the emblem myself prior, and the emblem that was uploaded just before this recent update is all GLOWY and BLURRY and BRIGHTER than i myself made it.

Im working with good equipment, and i tested the clan emblem over several gradients and screens from in game, and it in no way came out looking like this. I understand that some people wanted an effect added to their emblem, but thats not your responsibility. Its ours. And, there was no pre-emptive warning if this is in fact the case (the glowy effectness being added as of this update). anyhow, if thats the case its messing up the way our emblem should look. If thats not the case, then i suck and need more training.

Did they add some sort of bloom effect or ambient/dynamic lighting to the clan emblems? im a design student and added those effects to the emblem myself prior, and the emblem that was uploaded just before this recent update is all GLOWY and BLURRY and BRIGHTER than i myself made it.

Im working with good equipment, and i tested the clan emblem over several gradients and screens from in game, and it in no way came out looking like this. I understand that some people wanted an effect added to their emblem, but thats not your responsibility. Its ours. And, there was no pre-emptive warning if this is in fact the case (the glowy effectness being added as of this update). anyhow, if thats the case its messing up the way our emblem should look. If thats not the case, then i suck and need more training.

I AM A DOOOSH

FOR I HAVE FOUND WHAT IT IS, CAUSED THE DISTORTION OF OUR EMBLEM:

i had my gfx too high. i turned off the dynamic lighting, and the bloom, and that other lighting thing.... no luck.

THEN

i turned my shadow quality from high to low.... that fixed it. this is sad, as for me to see our emblem as designed, i have to lower my gfx?

NOT COO. NOT. COO.

I will mess with them and see if i can find a happy medium. sorry for preemptive speculation.