The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3

[DE]darryl1

• Online matchmaking now favors hosts within 3 mastery ranks of player when joining a mission where multiple hosts are available.

And this explains why I no longer get anyone joining a match I'm hosting. Mastery Rank 11 = very lonely.

Dev's DeV's Dev's, for the love of Lotus and all things Tenno, Please restore the squad locator..... Now again I have to search map to map to find an active squad or a game... Why would you remove this function????? The last hotfix allowed me to click on a planet and it would show active games... Now it show nothing......... Are we playing Warframe or Hide and Seek???  

This is not rocket science... I would think it was a standard feature that everyione used........... as for the other changes Im not fussed.

PLEASE PLEASE restore this feature..............................

These fonts and UI graphics are new and therefore I find them oddly distressing. Seriously. I audibly cried out at the new login box.

...also I don't particularly care for condensed fonts, but that's probably just me. I don't care for many things.

go play an easier game or stay out of nightmare mode. seriously dont QQ get better at gaming.

Wouldn't be an issue if every thing not Corpus wasn't hit-scan attacks coupled with aim-bots. Not to mention the removal of the mini-map is just gonna frustrate players doing extermination, sabotage, etc, especially with how huge some of the maps can be.

edit: Also, why, instead of making uncommon/rare fusion cores more likely in higher level planets, did DE think that creating absurdly expensive bundles was worth it? No way in hell is 3 potential rare fusion cores worth four blue/gold taters.

Edited by NalkorRN

"Event Reward for Individuals: holographic badge in Warframe customization options."

What is this? Is it the same as the clan badge? Does everybody who participates get one? Is it only for top x players?

It's not mentioned on the event page at all

Wouldn't be an issue if every thing not Cronus wasn't hit-scan attacks coupled with aim-bots. Not to mention the removal of the mini-map is just gonna frustrate players doing extermination, sabotage, etc, especially with how huge some of the maps can be.

edit: Also, why, instead of making uncommon/rare fusion cores more likely in higher level planets, did DE think that creating absurdly expensive bundles was worth it? No way in hell is 3 potential rare fusion cores worth four blue/gold taters.

Not to mention when you get VAMPIRE and NO SHIELDS... that's just... bad...cmon..

Not to mention when you get VAMPIRE and NO SHIELDS... that's just... bad...cmon..

That is so wrong. How could those two even be separate categories for Nightmare Mode conditions? Oh, and removing all ammo drops just kills off the viability of all non-super ammo efficient/armor ignoring weapons, further spitting in the faces of people using Twin Vipers/Afuris, Gorgon, Boar, Sobek, etc.

"Event Reward for Individuals: holographic badge in Warframe customization options."

What is this? Is it the same as the clan badge? Does everybody who participates get one? Is it only for top x players?

It's not mentioned on the event page at all

Same here...

As has been said earlier, I know some people are up to that challenge. But not everyone is, especially when your farming spot has been nightmare'd for the day. That's why I think nightmare mode should be OPTIONAL, so us scrub players can still enjoy the game.

As has been said earlier, I know some people are up to that challenge. But not everyone is, especially when your farming spot has been nightmare'd for the day. That's why I think nightmare mode should be OPTIONAL, so us scrub players can still enjoy the game.

Yeah, not everyone is an elite with multiple formas and maxed out mods... some people are just casual players.

Yeah, not everyone is an elite with multiple formas and maxed out mods... some people are just casual players.

its only 1 day come on stop crying for no reasons it is actually optional

since it appear only after yu finished a system