Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Kuva

-NTB-Cris0407

I'd love to see some new mission type that rewards some Kuva.

Like mini events. 

Kuva transport located!

Jump in the old dusty archwing and shoot it down over whatever planet the fortress is occupying.

Then you go planet side and do some sort of assault mission that uses some of the PoE spawn mechanics, but using Kuva forces and some local tile set enemies as well.  Grineer troops raining from the sky as you try to battle the corpus or the infestation or just more freaking grineer.

Finally a race style capture mission.  Tenno Vs. Kuva soldiers trying to collect as much Kuva as possible.  You are trying to kill them before they can get to the evacuation collector and they are trying to steal it off you as you bring it to a drop pods the Lotus provides.

Happens multiple times a day as the fortress moves through the star chart. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

I'd love to see some new mission type that rewards some Kuva.

Like mini events. 

Kuva transport located!

Jump in the old dusty archwing and shoot it down over whatever planet the fortress is occupying.

Then you go planet side and do some sort of assault mission that uses some of the PoE spawn mechanics, but using Kuva forces and some local tile set enemies as well.  Grineer troops raining from the sky as you try to battle the corpus or the infestation or just more freaking grineer.

Finally a race style capture mission.  Tenno Vs. Kuva soldiers trying to collect as much Kuva as possible.  You are trying to kill them before they can get to the evacuation collector and they are trying to steal it off you as you bring it to a drop pods the Lotus provides.

Happens multiple times a day as the fortress moves through the star chart. 

This sounds great. Not only would it be an interesting way to get kuva it would give archwings a legitimate purpose.:thumbup:

21 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

this.

i'd love to see this as one of those dynamic missions where if you fail to stop the siphoning, you get to archwing rush a last ditch attempt at stopping them taking it.

Lotus: Change of plan Tenno, that Kuva is far more important that your current mission. Abandon your current objective and follow that Kuva!

if you suceed in stopping the kuva siphoning process the mission continues as normal.

13 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

this.

i'd love to see this as one of those dynamic missions where if you fail to stop the siphoning, you get to archwing rush a last ditch attempt at stopping them taking it.

Lotus: Change of plan Tenno, that Kuva is far more important that your current mission. Abandon your current objective and follow that Kuva!

if you suceed in stopping the kuva siphoning process the mission continues as normal.

Lol... that would be great.  It happens when someone shoots down the ship over the planet.  Everyone in mission on that world has a chance of a Kuva pod falling from the sky!  With some of the new systems they put in for the seemless loading you could always look at a pop up option that you could choose to join in a side instance.

4 hours ago, Cris0407 said:

Guys do You think we will ever get Endless Kuva missions?

Maybe somewhere in the far future, in times where DE will start to listen to voices of the community... but as we already know, "they are too busy with the game", "they have no time to answer every question, to look and comment every topic"..  however, in most situations, the truth is that they don't want to talk / discuss about "problematic" (for them), uncomfortable  subjects. So they usually just ignore many players' and community's thought. :facepalm:

I'm not a big fan of the "infinite kuva" premise, but I'll chip in my idea:

The mission is on the Kuva fortress (obviously) and YOU are there to rob the place, not some other operative your creating a distraction for.  Here's the catch: too much of the stuff in too close a proximity doesn't interact well with your warframe's systems/transference, bogging down movement speed, jump height, energy capacity, health, shields, etc.  Alternatively (or additionally,) negative effects like energy drain, or reducing ability parameters (reduced range, duration, strength, even efficiency.)  Every 25-50 kuva reduces a random parameter (mobility, durability, power) by like 20-25% of the current value (100 health -> 75 health -> 56 -> 42 -> 32 -> etc.) or otherwise activates a debuff. 

You're not going to be able to just CC or bullet jump your way through this one if you want the good stuff.

Deliver what you're willing to carry, and everything returns to normal.  But like always, enemy levels rise with time.  So while you can carry more Kuva on average with each successful delivery, the enemy will become more powerful in response.  You can play it safe and bring trace amounts, or go for the big haul.  Teamwork is strongly encouraged, but the take is split.

And since it's an endless, ABC tiers of rewards would be nifty too, but only with a kuva price point attached that scales with player count, making things more interesting.  A would be cheap and easy, C would require near crippling your (and your groups) warframe(s) and operator(s.)  The reward is handed out after a set amount of time or when a player prematurely launches the canister for Ordis/Lotus to retrieve.

...This idea needs a lot of refinement, but I've always wanted a Payday in my Warframe.

Edited by Littleman88