Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Respec Skill Points

KotoKuraken

So with the new Focus update, we were given a full refund on our abilities and allowed to use those points towards new abilities. Now, some of us decided to invest those skill points in some skills we thought were incredibly useful. However, down the line, there were other abilities that have been seen as more useful or preferred over the ability we just invested in.

Could we have a way to respec Focus points so we can change which abilities we have activated and leveled?

I brought this up during one of the many streams of Brozime I watched this past week or 2...and he agreed, especially because of the large changes and that many of us just dumped them into the first upgrade of a tree before really understanding how the rest worked....and Of course it MUST be plat based for obvious reasons...maybe with an incremental cost per tree respec (for what ever reason)

Yeah I'd like this too, not for plat mind, I think the ability to re-spec our focus standing once a month say would be quite handy because it gives players the choice to try things out, kind of similar to how weapons on cetus are done. 

Now if the focus points were more forthcoming, we wouldn't be worried about misusing our existing ones, but unless you specifically farm using the meta there's no way you'll get enough points on a regular basis to allow you to 'change your mind'

Edited by LSG501

27 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Respec is usually saved for limited points. I think DEs philosophy would be that you could just grind out and points. They're unlimited and you can max every single node

Kind of like the difference between Talents (you can respec on a whim but you have only 7 choices) and Artifact Power (you can respec, but it doesn't refund jack, in fact it uses more AP points) in WoW Legion?

Now that I think about it, it would be nice if the cost of unlocking and upgrading Focus nodes was tied to the number of unlocks/upgrades rather than individually per node. So the more you invest the harder it is to get more stuff. Though it seems rather redundant at this point.