Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let us link a focus school to a particular frame build

SasoDuck

DE please let us link a focus school to a particular frame build
Examples: 
- Link Madurai to Wukong Config A
- Link Naramon to Valkyr Config B
- Link Unairu to Inaros Config C
so that when you're playing that build on that frame, it automatically uses that focus school.

It would make using multiple different focus schools a lot easier, rather than having to go back to the Operator room to change it every time you switch frames/loadouts. Sometimes you don't even remember to switch and then you've got to use what you've got on (potentially sub-optimal), or abort the mission to go back and change it, manually.

Additionally, you'd set your main school back in the operator room like normal, so if you chose not to bind a particular school to a build, it would just default to your chosen school.

Edited by SasoDuck

Before, I would have been against this change because I would rather see the various schools offer comparable benefits in unique ways... As in players pick a school stylistically and use it for every frame.

Now that they've added Waybound passives and effectively endorsed exploring all schools as the "correct" way to approach Focus, there is no good reason for a QoL change like this to be rejected.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2017 at 12:39 AM, Me.Greedy said:

i'm still annoyed that i have to learn more than one school... ... :angry:

Uh... why? Are you annoyed that you have to level up multiple different frames? Are you annoyed that you don't have one gun that's a bow, a rifle, a BR, a sniper, a shotgun, an SMG, a grenade launcher, a rocket, a laser, a pistol, throwing knife, and a melee all in one?

There's different schools for different roles (energy/casting, healing/support, melee/stealth, armor/utility, and pure damage).

Edited by SasoDuck

• 1 month later...

Even before Focus 2.0 this was kind of a problem and nothing was done about it. Really makes more complicated to use more than one school. I would love to level  up Vazarin for my suport frames but i's already such a pain the &#! when i forget to change between Naramon and Zenurik. I guess i should be glad that the other lens are not that great.

Edited by Dunha