[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

This is exactly the sort of change that was needed to the vault system , now players will be able to power-farm vaulted stuff that they want without the unnecessary clutter of getting random relics they don't care about :) , thanks DE!

Edited by --L1C--
  • Woah 4
  • Upvote 20

Okay I'm *a bit* happy with the Prime Unvault

but.. Bounty only? Really?
I feel like the Primes and PoE is not well integrated..

And one more..
My fps dropped on PoE and makes me dizzy

Sorry to say.. I'm disappointed on today's prime unvault.

In conlusion:
NOT EVERY TENNO CAN RUN WELL ON POE

Thank you.

Edited by Sashimi
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 60

I wish the vaulted relics weren’t from bounties since the plains crashes for me and for many other players. Welp, time to farm a lot of syndicate rep.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 43

Thanks for the update!!

JV patches POGCHAMP

Edited by Dini
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

We put these Relics in the Bounties not only to change it up, but to also allow for extremely focused Relic acquisition. By having these Relics concentrated in the Bounties, it also leaves the rest of the Star Chart open for placement of new Relics when the next Prime Access begins so you'll have a change of environment while keeping with the same system: hunting Primes. 

I am sorry to say but neither the carrot or the stick are good enough reason to snooze trough T1 bounties.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 40

There are bunch of various annoyances that have popped up or have been unspoken about for a few months:

•     A Toxin ancient's roar can bypass quickthinking insta killing your frame regardless if you had energy
  •     Jordas's button hitbox has been shifted causing players difficulty to keep his wings open
  •     Accepting a trial invite while in arsenal causes the ui to freeze and soft lock the game of everyone that joined the lobby
  •     Archwing movement was tweaked recently making it much harder to control when turning while boosting
  •     spores now have a hard speed cap causing much more effort to melee them
  •    when rolling there is a slight delay where you are unable to shoot or melee

Edited by Wevi
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 20

The plains are going to crash O_O guess the stress tests and server upgrades had a purpose.

• Upvote 6

So what you are trying to say is instead of every mission type that has relics, I can only play bounties for the next 2 months?

• Woah 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 39