Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Kubrow

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Everything else is getting a prime, or First, and I was thinking the kubrows could use one. Basically called an ancient kubrow(for now) where it is larger and more wolf like. Basically the best and ancestor of all kubrows. The quest would obviously be on earth, home of the kubrows. Basically we intercept a message from Vay Hek talking about the rare breed and it is up to us to find out what he is talking about. Which leads us to earth. Maybe even a lab where we find that the grineer has dozens or hundreds of different kubrows locked away. Some where along the way we find out about the dna strand they all share in common, which leads us to finding out about the ancient kubrows. We learn that Vay Hek is planning to use them as weapons due to how powerful they are, which we have to prevent. That leads to us finding the nest deep into forest similar to the Silver Grove. Maybe Vay Hek finds them first or we end up leading Vay Hek to them, either way we have to stop him from completing his goal. After defeating him maybe he ends up destroying the nest basically shouting “if I can’t have it, NO ONE CAN!!!”. But luckily we find an egg or at least a strand of dna. Of course we would need the imprints of every type of kubrow in order to fully create and give birth to the ancient. So obviously a quest for every kubrow will start. Once obtained the ancient would most likely take longer to fully grow and we can’t rush him like the other kubrows. But once the ancient kubrow is fully matured, basically there would be no need for any other kubrow. As this kubrow would have the greatest health, armor, and shield than any other kubrow. And the kubrow specific mods can all be applied to them since they are the ancestors of all of the current kubrows. One unique ability the ancient could have is the ability to control the kubrows of earth and prevent them from attacking you. So on earth you would basically have an army. Now this could also lead to a dangerous breed for the grineer as they could collect some dna and use it to try and clone an imperfect new pet, creating a new breed of deadly grineer enemies far worse than the Drahks. But that is the basic idea. So far many people have told me that an ancient kubrow as I’ve described would be an awesome idea. Of course I’ve never mention the basic idea of how the quest for such a kubrow would work. So this is the first time I’ve tried posting it online. Basically give the kubrows another spot in light beside their prime teammates/masters. 

That would be a bit weird, it would make the current pets obsolete.

I could see this more like an upgrade through genetic engineering to the existing ones, much like you can apply skins and Orokin Reactors to pets.

The genetic engineering part could be made a little more complex like Zaw and Amp building is as opposed to just applying a straight buff.