Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing titles is a violence to my Person

nellone

Could you please stop updating warframe at the rush hours???? I beg you!

PS: This topic had a title that was hooking at the message up here. ( i don't even remember it with accuracy, but it was short and simple)
Somehow it was edited by a Moderator and changed into this: Could you please expand warning time before you drop a patch ?
This title is NOT what i was asking for and it has NOTHING to do with me.
I will not allow you to put words in my mouth that i have neverd said!!!! This moderation changed totally the sense of my message, i hope this will be the last time!

Edited by nellone

When else are they suppose to do it? I think they just update as soon as they have it to send out. 

This does seem to lead to more hotfixes 

also this 

Just now, Salenstormwing said:

I'm sure the Console Warframers wish the Devs could update their game at any time instead of having to wait weeks of certification for it.

Just saying...

the main probably was the in game time choice.not just is it high activity time its also night on the plains. hopefully they learn from this and do hotfixs in the in game morning so they have 100 minutes to fix this kinda issue. second one we have had like this since plains. but de have to hot fix at times based on Canada time. like for example its 6 now so de wanted to get this out before they go home for the day. only real reason for the hotfix because of the login weapon 

Just now, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

When else are they suppose to do it? I think they just update as soon as they have it to send out. 

This does seem to lead to more hotfixes 

also this 

As someone who plays on Controller on PC, I know what it's like when you can't get an update for a while. Usually they are short little interruptions. So yeah, it's not usually an issue. Just everyone be calm and let DE be good and patch whenever they want, as often as they want (which is a lot compared to other devs).

If patches work as a ninja patch i would not have a problem but your patches always result in "server not responding" to me and that makes my mission go up in cyber smoke ...

Maybe implement a timer like most MMO's have or 30 min , 15 min 5 min warning ?? 

I do like ninja patches as it will reduce the weekly down time but iam not so happy when it nukes my mission :shocked:

If its not possible no problem i will just abort the mission as rewards are lost any way no hard feelings its just a suggestion :inlove:

35 minutes ago, nickelshark said:

I don't see a problem. It updates when it updates. Just wait until they finish dropping the hotfix before extracting.

At the time i posted, the server became overloaded, my mission was bugged we couldn't complete extraction... i closed the game and i got stuck on launcher with a semistucked update.
On rush hours the servers cannot simply handle 100k users at the same time that are requesting the update data stream.

PS: with rush hours i mean the hours between 16:00 and 22:00 UTC+1, and this is the moment when the most people are playing warframe.. you can look HERE the right moments to release updates.... (with my timezone is between 23:00 and 11:00)

Edited by nellone