2 hours ago, Maugre said:

"Hey Tenno I sell masks and rugs" ~Nakak

"No you don't, silly girl" ~Me

"Hey we added rugs to the game" ~DE

*Goes to check Nakak*

*Still doesn't sell her promised rugs*

"Oh, we added them for plat on the market, not the rug merchant's shop" ~DE

"Hello darkness my old friend" ~Me

Wait this is real? *Checks market* Really? This was in the plains reveal in July, "you can buy a rug for your orbiter."

2 hours ago, Xianos_Chaos said:

There is still a fix needed, While the picture shows both Irkalla binds attached to his back, I seem to run into the problem the right side Irkalla bind attaching to his left chest.

Hide contents

72A9E6B93F78FB6F516E4702CADCBB6F7DB74A1F

F156AC5886C971738E98DE39145D83790504985D

Nipple piercing ? How kinky

I love how they haven't really given end game players anything new in the past 2 years aka the same 2 trials we done 100s of times, but sure make the plains update is more about the Noobs who should be doing the main story before attempting any bounties anyway as they don't have the gear for them, cryotic as a reward for a bountie Bleh.

4 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

I certainly hope not... The caves are still missing. Yeah, yeah, you can "enter" them but they have 0 content and almost 0 depth to explore but a locked door in almost all of them.

what is it with you and tight spaces ?

NEW BUG IN GHOST CLANS!!!!

If you try to replicate items in the clan, it leads to a darkened screen, and if you exit and keep trying, you can get locked on the weapon replication display screen, (the screen where you're current warframe holds the replicated weapon and it displays the weapon stats and resources needed to build it] without all the stats on the right side. I would like to be able to replicate items again. and so would my clan mates. PLEASE HELP

5 hours ago, McDuffMan said:

Captains log: nearly 3 weeks have passed since SMB Protocols have been activated, there is no sign of the devs fixing this and thousands of shipmates are losing hope of ever being able to play this game again...

seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

-bangs on pod door-
Help!  I am trapped in my cryopod, I've missed one Baro visit and I'm worried I'm going to miss another, in addition to 20 days of login rewards!

After purchasing the Nekros Irkalla skin it seems there are still visual problems with the bands on the prime skin version with one of the bands starting from the chest which looks unappealing. Also a bit of a side request here but I personally love red energy on my warframes but on the Irkalla skin red energy feels rather white-washed even with a saturated color pack. I would love if you guys could make a hot fix updating the red energy for this skin to be richer in color, please up-vote fellow tenno red-energy lovers! :) 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.1

Fixes: 

• Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent. 
  • Fixed adjusting the Exposure in the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene not functioning correctly and also causing the screen to flicker. 
  • Fixed no Zaw appearing when viewing its Codex diorama. 
  • Fixed Clients not being able to throw the Sigma & Octantis (Day 700 Daily Tribute reward) if a Stance Mod is equipped.
  • Fixed the Arsenal Captura screen not instructing you where/how to get the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene. 
  • Fixed a Conclave crash. 
  • Fixed a HUD crash.

If you fixed Nekros prime details appearing on the deluxe skin why does the sholuders of Mag prime still appear on Mag Deluxe?

Should it not be fixed so that no deluxe skin have parts for their Primes shown?.

Also i dont know if its possible but the ability to remove parts of a deluxe skin like the flower on Saryn deluxe and the boob flap on Mag Deluxe would be fantastic. 

I own both skins but wont use them due to the above mentioned facts.

-Fixes towards Bounties insta failing if an ability to teleport (Nova’s Wormhole, Itzal’s Blink, etc) was used to enter the Bounty area.

Not fixed for entering via operator void dash. Still failed instantly when transferring back into warframe.

Archived