Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.1

[DE]Megan

Time to quote myself again!

[...] but bounties with all their separate stages in a single bounty need to feel more rewarding, and so the first two stages of a bounty should reward something from the common pool like those resources or credits or vitality mods, and then the third should have a chance at rewarding the more unique items available. Simple way of addressing complaints.

And why the total silence on Archwings? From day one the PoE update dropped, hundreds of consensus topics cropped up on these forums, pointing out simple easy ways to fix it:
Make handling better, first and biggest step is removing rotation on axis while strafing.
Either change finite charges to infinite but with a cooldown if knocked out by disabler projectiles, or get rid of disabler projectiles, or make farming and crafting the charges dirt cheap, the current system we have is really bad.

Also I see nothing about fixing AI having really bad problems crossing cell boundaries in regular procedurally generated levels; getting through doorways, stairs etc.
And that ammo mutation on the plains would also be nice to see fixed.
And plenty of other stuff that has demanded attention since PoE launch.

I'm repeating myself here.

Also what's this I read about a lovely new bug with mobile defense targets and Chroma Pelts having very low HP?

Ivaras Prowl is still failing a lot. like... a LOT - especially in the plains.

The sound effect goes on, energy is consumed, animation is played but the invis effect does not kick in and enemies laugh out loud as they continue to murder her since they see her clear as day.

The fail seems to be more prone to happen when in a crowded area with lot of attention on Ivara and when unmounting from Archwing (plains).
As soon as Ivara is under much less pressure (aggro) - the Prowl seem to work better again.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent. 

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PLease bring it back I LOVE this Arm Dangle :(

Ah and fix pls the Bind from the skin one side comes out of the chest

BRING BACK THE PRIME DANGLE

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixes towards Bounties insta failing if an ability to teleport (Nova’s Wormhole, Itzal’s Blink, etc) was used to enter the Bounty area.

This one hasn't fixed yet, I still see nova wormhole cause the insta failing today.

im sorry but the ember deluxe skin looks  like it belongs on zepher why a bird theme on a fire frame? are you really that big on sucking up to your chinese master? also from what ive seen that version floped hard. main point we already have a bird frame in the game all bird themed skins and puns are her property shes not to happy about this ember skin. Old teased skin looks so much better then this one. Is there any chance we could get that one 2? also th vermilion bird is said to be covered in fire yet im seeinf zeltch on the skin.

Nekros skin is pretty awesome.

Especially that sugatra. Best sugatra for sure.

Ember skin is nothing special though. Wish it resonated more with the fire theme.

The pistol skin is not bad, although could have been bigger(thats what she said yeah I know) and the syndana is a bit too plain. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent.

Ever considered doing the "toggle prime details" option on deluxe skins like there is on tennogen skins?

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mag deluxe skin still can't remove Mag Prime shoulder plates

10 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Can we see Operator waypoints be added back? They are really amazing for marking lures and did not need a "fix".

EDIT: Also, still no fix for Irkalla Binds on Nekros Prime bugging out.

I'd rather have a secondary waypoint implemented properly. Having it attached to your operator is obviously buggy and janky as hell.

1 hour ago, WIDS1996 said:

Is it just me or is anyone having issues buying researched blueprints from tenno/chem/biolabs. Occurred after the latest hot fix

You aren't the only one. I have noticed this too as all the blueprints load up to a black screen or a bugged captura shot of my frame's feet when I go to replicate the blueprints or parts.

• 12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
    • As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent. 
  • I'm MR24 and a lurker on the forums, but this is my first comment ever. I realize I'm not talking about Deluxe skins, but about Immortal skins...
    I'm requesting a touch up to the Banshee immortal, to fit the Banshee Prime model ;-;
    Please? 
    My girlfriend hates grind-farming but she did it to buy me something pretty for my new Banshee Prime (when it came out) and she bought me the immortal skin, but sadly it replaces the Prime model with the default one, UNLIKE Valkyr Prime and all... (which as a side note to this side note, I'd actually prefer the normal Valkyr's body immortal skin even though I own Prime XD)
    I know this means some work from the art department probably... But it would be really appreciated!
    (There are a few dead topics on the forums addressing this... but dead for sure)
    Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? >.<

Archived