Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All time favorite warframe(s) and why?

-SoH-ViktorD

Mag

There are still a lot of people that think she is weak. When she's currently one of the most dominant frames in the game.  More people are starting to realize her power though I get heckled less for bringing her on sorti's these than I did before.

I often like picking frames that others feel are bad and showing people what they can do I take Atlas on sorties quite a bit too.

Banshee, Valkyr, Vauban, Nova, Oberon, lately Equinox and Titania too.

I also want to like Trinity and Ash too but i just can't, Trinity as already said is boring with the EV meta and people spamming the chat asking you to EV slave makes me just not want to play the frame at all (tho i lensed it and will use it for focus farming because i'm the kind of idiot who puts lenses thematically so i farm Vazarin focus with Trinity even though a DPS would be more efficient)and Ash is in a state that just makes it pointless to take this frame. (the passive is okay, the armor remove with the Shuriken augment doesn't affect many enemies, its invis is borderline useless, Fatal teleport is surpassed and made obsolete by sniper rifles at long range and Naramon 2.0 finishers at close range, Bladestorm is meh)

1 minute ago, kgabor said:

Ash is in a state that just makes it pointless to take this frame.

He's hands down one of the top 3 solo endless run frames due to a crazy high kills per second figure. Strip armor with his 1 (up to 8 targets with a single cast) and whack 'em with a viral/slash weapon to also remove half health. Everything turns into paper at the push of 2 buttons which takes like a second. 

16 minutes ago, Eidolon_Hunter said:

Bullet tank (without RR and vitality you're on you back instantly when status proct against enemies level 70 and up + CC (limited range )+ Aimbot = you still have LoS, also is RNG and max damage is only at full ramp.

FTFY

I see you don't dabble in high levels. I've mained her since 2015.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

6 minutes ago, Eidolon_Hunter said:

That's definitely not what happens.

Think so? PM has the worst energy drain in the game. You have to constantly keep her SS up. And het SG has limited CC. I would not call her "lazy". Plus watch out for grenades. 

Ember, Banahee, Nova, Nyx are far more "lazy" than Mesa..

Just now, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Think so? PM has the worst energy drain in the game. You have to constantly keep her SS up. And het SG has limited CC. I would not call her lazy. 

Ember, Banahee, Nova, Nyx are far more lazy than Mesa..

PM's energy drain isn't a problem with good efficiency. Having her SS shield up isn't a problem with good duration. SG isn't the ultimate CC but it works well against enemies that try to melee her.

10 minutes ago, Eidolon_Hunter said:

PM's energy drain isn't a problem with good efficiency. Having her SS shield up isn't a problem with good duration. SG isn't the ultimate CC but it works well against enemies that try to melee her.

But you have to keep then up all the time. Or you are on your back. So your consistently pressing 2,3 and 4 on occasion. And without RR and Vitality one status proc at level 100+ will put her on het back even with SS up. That doesn't make her lazy. 

To bad her 3 doesn't work on status procs or grenades. Then she could be like Chroma with Akskletto Prime. Lol

A level 30 sentient can one time me and I run taxon, arcane Grace set and Vitilaty and RR.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

But you have to keep then up all the time. Or you are on your back. So your consistently pressing 2,3 and 4 on occasion. And without RR and Vitality one status proc at level 100+ will put her on het back even with SS up. That doesn't make her lazy. 

To bad her 3 doesn't work on status procs or grenades. Then she could be like Chroma with Akskletto Prime. Lol

Are you literally trying to bait me into showing my build?

Ash, Hydroid, Nyx, Limbo.

Yes, I realize most of my favorites involve a lot of controversy in the community over the years but they've all been fast favorites of mine since their release.

Ash- is my primary Frame, and most used. I love his theme and playstyle, and I enjoy being the person to handle priority targets in the party with my friends when their weapons and abilities can't take them out anymore.

Hydroid- I always loved his theme and played him despite his limited usefulness. I'm thrilled that his rework has made him able to excel in all content, and is enjoyable to use.

Nyx- I've always loved mental manipulation and telekinesis, and i loved the original Dark Sector game so her lose connection to the boss Nemesis is a plus. Great crowd control frame, and her 4 augment makes her an intimidating foe that can really make her feel like you're playing a boss in most maps. 

Limbo- I've loved him since he came out, but I admit he's had a long painful journey. In the right hands he's an amazing, diverse frame that can handle just about anything. But he's not very team friendly. You can never go all out when you have allies near by because his powers ruin cooperative game play without a well coordinated team. If they would just adjust rift mechanics and Stasis a bit he'd be a welcome member of any team.

16 minutes ago, Ascended1QQ said:

I have played him but he needs to stack before his damage shows up.

Yup...but it's super easy to build stacks quickly unless you are fighting lvl20 trash mobs. 

Link up, drop maggot garden, drop squid, line up maggots and only then hit virulence. You can build stacks incredibly fast that way. You can get a good 250k damage per stomp if you're linked up and maggots are doing their job.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

So I'm assuming the first one is your SS build?

The second is your... I don't know what that is build actually?! 

And your third is your PM build?

They're all viable for scatter shield. You only need 130% strength minimum to achieve 95% dmg reduction. SS + PM build focuses on dmg without regards to efficiency or range. Now show me yours.

Edited by Eidolon_Hunter

5 minutes ago, Eidolon_Hunter said:

They're all viable for scatter shield. You only need 130% strength minimum to achieve 95% dmg reduction.

Yes and will work just fine for Star chart enemies. Anything over lvl 110 however might give you some problems. Power Strength is good for more than just SS. Sortie 3 Grineer with damage and element resistance and sentiments will down you fairly quickly.

Just now, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Yes and will work just fine for Star chart enemies. Anything over lvl 110 however might give you some problems. Power Strength is good for more than just SS.

There comes a point where your gun will kill an enemy faster than your ability power. AKA Lanka, that's what my build's focused on.

19 minutes ago, Eidolon_Hunter said:

There comes a point where your gun will kill an enemy faster than your ability power. AKA Lanka, that's what my build's focused on.

Maybe with other frames but with Mesa there comes a point where your PM will have to do more damage than than enemies can inflict on you. PM when fully ramp has the highest dps in the game.

IMO you should replace redirection with Rapid Resilience. And use Taxon to give you upwards of 1500+ shields. And you really dont need those range mods, melee enemies are stopped in there tracks anyway regardless of range. I'll post my build in a bit.