Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ERMMMmmm have mods just had a major nerf?

LTDaWolf

er little lost as to whats going on  just done  Eidolon fight and noticed  my opticor wasnt performing properly  like major underperforming.

I dont have a riven for it so  copied a build i found online to make it as strong as poss

qPz5vxM.jpg

as you can see its  a decent enough build i played with it a bit  changed infected clip for hellfire for the radiation over corrosive  stats stayed the same

I tweaked it a little with different mods and got the radiation upto 19k with 20k puncture using a few vigilante mods.

Now as i said above didnt pay much atention when i equip weapon and went right into eidolon  but noticed a big loss of hitting power  after fight went to armoury to have a look see and this is what im left with

6X1rbFZ.jpg

so as title has there been a major mod nerf  or what im lost

I'm sorry, but these two screens are obviously not the same weapons : same formas used, not the same polarities, plus 15 to 20 crit chance and multiplier from 2 to 2.5 ?... Check this before sending these please ?
I mean, with no crit mods, mutiplier and crit chances are not the same

Same thing for status...

Edited by PaladinBlanc
addition of explaination

30 minutes ago, LTDaWolf said:

er little lost as to whats going on  just done  Eidolon fight and noticed  my opticor wasnt performing properly  like major underperforming.

I dont have a riven for it so  copied a build i found online to make it as strong as poss

qPz5vxM.jpg

as you can see its  a decent enough build i played with it a bit  changed infected clip for hellfire for the radiation over corrosive  stats stayed the same

I tweaked it a little with different mods and got the radiation upto 19k with 20k puncture using a few vigilante mods.

Now as i said above didnt pay much atention when i equip weapon and went right into eidolon  but noticed a big loss of hitting power  after fight went to armoury to have a look see and this is what im left with

6X1rbFZ.jpg

I'd say it's:

1. your Shred

2. Hellfire swapped for Infected clip

3. the configuration.

Try arranging the mods in exactly the same way and see how you go because there is little point posting about 2 different load outs and asking why they are not the same... They are not the same because they are not the same...

Edited by Carnage2K4

2 minutes ago, PaladinBlanc said:

I'm sorry, but these two screens are obviously not the same weapons : same formas used, not the same polarities, plus 15 to 20 crit chance and multiplier from 2 to 2.5 ?... Check this before sending these please ?

lol i didnt even notice this. these screenshots are of 2 completely seperate weapons. gg op

36 minutes ago, LTDaWolf said:

The two builds are not the same. Mods have been maxed or replaced with lower levels. The polarities have changed without gaining any additional forma. The mods have not been nerfed.

You look to have an Extinguished Dragon key on.

Have you got two opticors? Is one of those not your build? What is going on here?

To make the "6 mistakes" game :
-Charge Rate (no modification affect this) ;
-Crit Chance ;

-Crit Multiplier ;
-Status Chance ;

-Punch Through magicaly appearing ;

-"V" Polarity Moving AND Changing into a "_" with no Forma use ;

I need explainations for these mistakes, and then i could answer you :) 
P.S. btw i'm checking, but i do not think they nerfed Opticor recently

Edited by PaladinBlanc

11 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I'd say it's:

1. your Shred

2. Hellfire swapped for Infected clip

3. the configuration.

You forgot that these are not actually even the same weapon. These are not the same, because they are literally not even the same weapon.

Both have 5 forma. 

Top has: 4 V, 2 -

Bottom has: 3 V, 3 -

Just now, phoenix1992 said:

You do know that after you forma a weapon you can move your polarities, right?

The thing is that the first screenshot is actually from the old menu. Isn't that the old Opticor before the buff?

You forgot something:

Just now, krc473 said:

Both have 5 forma. 

You cannot swap polarity slots without increasing forma count.

Just now, krc473 said:

You forgot something:

You cannot swap polarity slots without increasing forma count.

It is the old opticor!

"

Update 21.0

• Added 1m innate Punch Through
  • Increased Status Chance from 15% to 20%
  • Increased Critical hit Chance from 15% to 20%
  • Increased Critical hit multiplier from 2 to 2.5x
  • Enemies killed now disintegrate"

OP your screenshot is old af.

Just now, krc473 said:

You forgot that these are not actually even the same weapon. These are not the same, because they are literally not even the same weapon.

Both have 5 forma. 

If the same modes are going on, it' would make little difference, choosing a V or a - when all the mods are V's and -'s is kinda irrelevant in this case..

2 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

You do know that after you forma a weapon you can move your polarities, right?

The thing is that the first screenshot is actually from the old menu. Isn't that the old Opticor before the buff?

Yes, you can move them, but not CHANGE it ; and as krc and I said it just above, a V becomes a -

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

OP has an Extinguished Dragon key on. Simple.

Yes that was never the question.

The drama became when people started accusing him of using different weapons . Yet he is not. He is just showing rather old version of his build.

PS: I was asked if putting the key will change the stats :v

Edited by phoenix1992