Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tired, tired, tired of farming!

--VISMUT--

1) I play 1-3 hours a day. And I can not never get Nitain Extract. Because of this, I can not collect a bunch of guns and frames. Is it possible to buy something for platinum?
2) I used to run through the eidalon for 15-20 minutes, I could collect 8-10 Cetus Visp. But now 2-4. They cut the spawn?
How can you play this game where you need more time to spend for it. monitor missions for the reward of which give Nitain Extract. And spend time looking for f@#$ng Cetus Wisp.

:sadcry::sadcry:

I want to play, and not come here as a second job.

1. "Not Never" implies you can. That statement has the opposite of what you meant.

2. Not that many things require Nitain. There's 400+ Weapons, you can buy most of them, so if Nitain is that big an issue, buy the item.

This game is a grindfest. Plains of Eidolon is a known grindfest for the entirety of the content.

Either plan ahead of what you'll do during your playtime so your goal can be divided into parts you can do each time you log on, or figure out a way to make more time.

That's all I can rebuttal with the information given.

Well if you treat it like a job of course it's going to feel bothersome. As for wisps, they were always kind of low and random on the appearance rate. Sometimes you get 0-1 and sometimes 3-4; it's why a resource boosters are so useful if you need wisps.

4 minutes ago, --VISMUT-- said:

I do not understand why it is impossible to include extract and wisps in the game store.

Nitain is an excuse for Time Walls, as F2P games use that method very liberally. It's supposed to be a hard to get resource to force you to play more often.

As for Wisps.... Grindwall. Like the rest of the Plains.

12 minutes ago, --VISMUT-- said:

I do not understand why it is impossible to include extract and wisps in the game store.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Time wall. F2P games are based on Farming, if u be able to get everything in Day 1 u will leave to early, probably with comment how this game is boring.

I think (after some ponderance) OP has kind of touched on a valid point here. Why are NE and Wisps not in the store?
F2P games cater to 2 main areas and most people live in between, the F2P grinders with lots of time, and the P2P spenders with little time... I think both methods are entirely valid ways to play the game. So if someone wants to drop 40+ plat on a few wisps or 100 on a 10 pack or something... Maybe they should be allowed to... Maybe even allow trading of these items.

I really think this game benefits from spenders, I don;t think they should be forced to grind it out if they are happy to drop $$$ on it.

Edited by Carnage2K4

24 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I think (after some ponderance) OP has kind of touched on a valid point here. Why are NE and Wisps not in the store?
F2P games cater to 2 main areas and most people live in between, the F2P grinders with lots of time, and the P2P spenders with little time... I think both methods are entirely valid ways to play the game. So if someone wants to drop 40+ plat on a few wisps or 100 on a 10 pack or something... Maybe they should be allowed to... Maybe even allow trading of these items.

I really think this game benefits from spenders, I don;t think they should be forced to grind it out if they are happy to drop $$$ on it.

That's correct, but main Focus on F2P, besides Microtrasactions, are Whales, so I, as a Whale, bought 5k  plat, bought everything in game and left too early, while with Time walls I must stay longer and I'll probably spend more money.

32 minutes ago, --VISMUT-- said:

And it's not boring to farm?

After few days in game u must recognize that this game is based on Farming, so if don't smoke peace pipe with Grind and Rng this game is not for u.

1 hour ago, --VISMUT-- said:

1) I play 1-3 hours a day. And I can not never get Nitain Extract. Because of this, I can not collect a bunch of guns and frames. Is it possible to buy something for platinum?
2) I used to run through the eidalon for 15-20 minutes, I could collect 8-10 Cetus Visp. But now 2-4. They cut the spawn?
How can you play this game where you need more time to spend for it. monitor missions for the reward of which give Nitain Extract. And spend time looking for f@#$ng Cetus Wisp.

:sadcry::sadcry:

I want to play, and not come here as a second job.

This is the point. The game is supposed to make you feel good about working for the stuff that you want. If they just plainly gave you the item or make it easy to farm, would you be playing the game for very long?

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Nitain is an excuse for Time Walls, as F2P games use that method very liberally. It's supposed to be a hard to get resource to force you to play more often.

As for Wisps.... Grindwall. Like the rest of the Plains.

Which is one of the biggest reasons why PoE sucks. This game had way too many time walls before.

27 minutes ago, theblob5 said:

You don't get Nitain through farming but through alerts. There are usually 3 to 4 Nitain alerts per day. Check the alert section of http://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html to see when a Nitain alert is up.

Or use the app. If I'm free to play and an Nitain alert pops I jump on to do it quickly. Been doing that for 3 months and only needed Nitain once so far, so when the time comes and I do need it I have a stockpile.

Farming is boring, definitely. But I love the moment to moment gameplay in this game. I've been solo farming the first extractor at Hieracon for credits a couple of times a night. In itself a pretty boring exercise, but I love parkouring through the map to get it done as quickly as possible, because the movement is such a delight.

With zero sarcasm, if the OP, or anyone else isn't enjoying the gameplay enough to mitigate the grind, then it's probably time for a break.

27 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

2) You can always just go onto Twitch and watch some warframers there. You can get nitain from this. (Got 20 altogether from this method.)

That event ended a few days ago, so you aren't getting drops from watching people on twitch anymore.

4 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

If OP doesn't want to farm he can purchase the weapon exclusively. That's the options you have. Farm or buy it, not buy the parts you need cheap to skip farming.

7 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

If OP doesn't want to farm he can purchase the weapon exclusively. That's the options you have. Farm or buy it, not buy the parts you need cheap to skip farming.

There are still heaps of items you will be required to farm this stuff for, Vauban Prime is the 1st one that comes to mind. You can't buy it outright, You have to farm the 15 or 20 Nitain, which for some1 who has the $$, they should just be allowed to pay to build him.

Edited by Carnage2K4

Ok let's take a chill pill and see what is the deal.

12 hours ago, --VISMUT-- said:

Nitain is cancer and anyone defending it needs a reality check. God bless the twitch promotion for giving me like 10 of it.

12 hours ago, --VISMUT-- said:

Wisps are... part of the PoE economy, and a lot of it is up for updates and fine tuning. 

So in summary, how many people read trough the OP, and how many just went down to slam on him?