Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tired, tired, tired of farming!

--VISMUT--

43 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

There are still heaps of items you will be required to farm this stuff for, Vauban Prime is the 1st one that comes to mind. You can't buy it outright, You have to farm the 15 or 20 Nitain, which for some1 who has the $$, they should just be allowed to pay to build him.

That's called pay to win. Wouldn't be much of a game if that was the case. To dissuade that, you can't purchase primed variants but feel free to purchase non primed Vauban who has the same powers and slightly less stats. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

That's called pay to win. Wouldn't be much of a game if that was the case. To dissuade that, you can't purchase primed variants but feel free to purchase non primed Vauban who has the same powers and slightly less stats. 

Not even close to the definition of Pay to win . You will just be paying for save you time , similar to the "rush option" .

My genuine advice: if you don't like farming, and are doing something you consider to be farming, don't do it.

Like you said, this game is supposed to be fun, not work.  It's your choice how you play it.  If you decide that you want to get the cool shinies really fast, that might require farming.  For some people, that's fun.  But there are plenty of ways to play that don't focus on getting new toys ASAP.

Go play the missions you like.  Stop playing if you find yourself getting bored or frustrated.  Find smaller, more tolerable goals to work towards while you slowly but surely work towards your larger long-term goals.  In racing terms: pace yourself.

Also, you should never, ever try to farm Nitain.  There are 4 Nitain alerts every 24 hours, and if you're playing when one pops up you should always do it (until you find yourself with about 100 extra Nitain).  While I've heard Nitain can drop from other places, I have never seen it, and it certainly isn't worth the effort.

1 hour ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

No it's not... Please revise your definition of pay to win.
You can disagree all you want, you're simply wrong.

There are many reasons why it's not pay to win the 2 biggest are:

1. This is not a PvP game, you're not winning against anyone, even in conclave it's not the possession of the frame that will allow you to win.
2. Anyone can acquire the same stuff with out paying anything, typically a P2W game has exclusive items that you ONLY acquire via a payment.

Take a game like Blacklight, at one point you could literally buy incendiary ammo that did more damage than normal ammo and an assault rifle with a higher fire rate, you could ONLY get these items via paying for them for a limited time (a week or so) and they provided a massive advantage in this PvP game, you could not get these items any other way... That is what pay to win is, not speed boost purchases like boosters and material purchases to get stuff faster, not only that in many case the buying of something can be beneficial to other members of your squad because this is a PvE game where you work together, you can't "Win" against your partners on the same side who ultimately win with you... Who is winning by buying the mats to make a new frame?.. who are they winning against?

Edited by Carnage2K4

5 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I disagree. The accumulation of the prime variants are a huge portion of the game. Bypassing that with money is like paying money to skip a level.

"disagree" all you want , but the definition "disagree" with you . Stop using the "P2W" for all the S#&$ you dont like . To begin with , any item or service that cost platinum cant be P2W because you can earn platinum without a spending a single $ ...

20 hours ago, --VISMUT-- said:

1) I play 1-3 hours a day. And I can not never get Nitain Extract. Because of this, I can not collect a bunch of guns and frames. Is it possible to buy something for platinum?
2) I used to run through the eidalon for 15-20 minutes, I could collect 8-10 Cetus Visp. But now 2-4. They cut the spawn?
How can you play this game where you need more time to spend for it. monitor missions for the reward of which give Nitain Extract. And spend time looking for f@#$ng Cetus Wisp.

:sadcry::sadcry:

I want to play, and not come here as a second job.

Farming is what happens when you be the best d@mn&d ninja you can be in a squad of ninjas.

Now go be a b@d@ss and follow the way of the Tenno.