Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I discovered the "Hey kiddo" trigger

Xardis

• 4 weeks later...
On 5.11.2017 at 7:21 PM, Tipicalistic said:

I think it's related to whenever you're on the light or dark side.
Dark side people tend to see the void demon quite alot, while the White side never seen the Man-in-the-wall after the first encounter.

I went with the good side and i just saw the man in the wall 

For me Wall-Man never showed up even ONCE until I bought Rell's thingy. There were MONTHS between my finishing the mission and buying the Thingy (Donda, was it?) and once I bought it, he's been showing up pretty regularly. Four or five times now, I think. Been at least a few months. I know he's based on RNG but damn if that doesn't seem like it's related.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finishing the Quest is the first trigger. He will be on your market station. Whether you looked or not is on you aa the player. After that.... Pure rng. I finished the quest in January and he no showed for 4 months.... Popped up on my codex and about gave me a heart attack. 2 more months no shows, then shows twice in one day.

All rng. Im mid field for alignment as well.  Although the alignments do play a part in the frequency of his visits, thwy do not dictate whether he shows or not.

I gotta say that I got more Man in the Wall visits than Zanuka hunts. Literally, last time I was hunted down was 9 months ago (despite having mark), "Hey kiddo" happens to me roughly every month.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zhymba said:

Finishing the Quest is the first trigger. He will be on your market station. Whether you looked or not is on you aa the player. After that.... Pure rng. I finished the quest in January and he no showed for 4 months.... Popped up on my codex and about gave me a heart attack. 2 more months no shows, then shows twice in one day.

All rng. Im mid field for alignment as well.  Although the alignments do play a part in the frequency of his visits, thwy do not dictate whether he shows or not.

Incorrect, he can still not trigger there after quest completion. It is probably a bug, but there are several in this thread and some I know personally that have never once seen him after the quest, and they knew in advance where he spawned after the quest completion.

The chance he appears is like having stalker go for you with only 1 mark/boss love letter in your inbox.

Except you could possibly never see it as you don't go to the part of the ship he decided to creep around in that instance of your orbiter.

• 2 weeks later...