Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weirdest moments in PoEidolon

Daziri

So, it has been quite a while since PoE has been released to PC and hopefully quite soon it will get released to consoles aswell.

Many hotfixes past, what has been your funniest/weirdest/buggiest experience out there?

Here's mine (happened around 20 minutes ago before I posted this ;)

https://imgur.com/ZrGkUE9

https://imgur.com/l43omjq

Now something is definitely off in those two pictures... I wonder what it might be :D

Edited by Ascended1QQ
added pictures lul

2 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Clearly that Teralyst adapted to daylight and decided to casually stroll a bit.

I wonder if Eidolon's Remains would react to the Infested presence that just arrived, and how they would go about it.

TBH I think the infested meteor COULD activate a special interaction between the infested mass and the eidolon. Infested AND Sentient organisms bonding for mutual benefit; a symbiote.

A rather, er, creepy angle of Cetus, seen from far below.

Spoiler

knSBb.jpg

Me learning the fine art of air-planking, that other guy saw me and totally lost his head.

Spoiler

kneo7.jpg

I tried showing off to Konzu, but he didn't seem impressed.

Spoiler

knv8r.jpg

And finally, back when PoE first released, a drone got stuck on it's journey. I tried switch teleporting, but it kept moving back to the stuck location. So I said screw it and left the drone to die. But it didn't die, and the lotus kept informing me of more Grineer on the way. So I returned to the drone a few minutes later, only to be greeted by something of a horde. It's hard to see, but there were quite a lot of them, my FPS basically cut in half when I got close.

Spoiler

knLJF.jpg