Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anniversary Day

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

First of all, I would like to congratulate DE for all it has done for us and all the free stuff it's given us over the years (this game most of all)... However, I am/was a bit suprised that such a community/player oriented company, never thought to give something to their players on their anniversary (actual birthday or the day that they first started playing). Honestly, when that day came I was expecting a inbox message:
"Hello fellow Tenno, thank you for being with us for a(nother) sun cicle. We apreciate you sticking with us and your contribute to the game and to our community. Here is a little something for your continued support and to help you keep protecting the solar system." And maybe get some boosters or some slots.
I know we already have events for Waframe Anniversary Launch on PC and on consoles, and I really don't want to sound beggy or needy or ingrateful, or any bad word you can call me for asking for "more free stuff", but I just think it would be a nice gesture to give some kind of gift/appreciation to players on their (Warframe) anniversary.

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

3 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

First of all, I would like to congratulate DE for all it has done for us and all the free stuff it's given us over the years (this game most of all)... However, I am/was a bit suprised that such a community/player oriented company, never thought to give something to their players on their anniversary (actual birthday or the day that they first started playing). Honestly, when that day came I was expecting a inbox message:
"Hello fellow Tenno, thank you for being with us for a(nother) sun cicle. We apreciate you sticking with us and your contribute to the game and to our community. Here is a little something for your continued support and to help you keep protecting the solar system." And maybe get some boosters or some slots.
I know we already have events for Waframe Anniversary Launch on PC and on consoles, and I really don't want to sound beggy or needy or ingrateful, or any bad word you can call me for asking for "more free stuff", but I just think it would be a nice gesture to give some kind of gift/appreciation to players on their (Warframe) anniversary.

We get enough special treatment as is. Also the free guns on Warframe's anniversary are really enough, other devs don't do that much for their community.

Don't forget the devstream alerts, that they normally don't wipe items gained through an error by themselves or some exploits, and the fact that they throw around themselves with giveaways all week. DE kinda always find a reason to party.

Edited by Genoscythe

9 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

We get enough special treatment as is. Also the free guns on Warframe's anniversary are really enough, other devs don't do that much for their community.

Don't forget the devstream alerts, that they normally don't wipe items gained through an error by themselves or some exploits, and the fact that they throw around themselves with giveaways all week. DE kinda always find a reason to party.

DE is pretty much the fun game developers.

15 hours ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

You talking about ps4 warfarame anniversary?

No. I'm talking about your birthday OR the day you personally first started playing.

15 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Last anni they gave us THREE free weapons and a syandana.

Or were you expecting a free Prime Access bundle?

No, no. Nothing so major, lol. I didn't even mention weapons (I believe that would even mess up the MR system). I'm just talking about a message and a gesture. That's it.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)General D1rtbag said:

We get enough special treatment as is. Also the free guns on Warframe's anniversary are really enough, other devs don't do that much for their community... DE kinda always find a reason to party.

All true and I agree...still, your birthday/anniversary is always special - It was just an idea.

I've often wondered why (more?  I swear one game actually did this, but I forget which, TERA maybe?) games to give a little something on players' birthdays (either IRL or in-game).  To be clear, it's not an expectation, and yes, DE in particular treats its community incredibly well by-and-large.  It's just something I've wondered about for a long time.

7 hours ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

I've often wondered why (more?  I swear one game actually did this, but I forget which, TERA maybe?) games to give a little something on players' birthdays (either IRL or in-game).  To be clear, it's not an expectation, and yes, DE in particular treats its community incredibly well by-and-large.  It's just something I've wondered about for a long time.

GuildWars2 does this for every character you created

Some slots? 3 unique potatoed weapons (or 3 weapon slots if you already have them) on anniversary.

Potato? Gift of the Lotus every Devstream.

Something special? Cosmetics, sigils, color pallete every major holiday.

Not personal? Login rewards with a 50 day milestones.

Still not enougth? .....