Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So who made it in for Tennogen round 11?

Sannleikur

3 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Think its still going.

Hope the Corpa Excalibur makes it, looks freaking amazing!

Just now, Aveu said:

I want the Exaltation Excal in. Looks very nice

the last thing we need is more excal skins. he's at 10+ now. There are frames are in need of some design help. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

the last thing we need is more excal skins. he's at 10+ now. There are frames are in need of some design help. 

Just because an Excal skin gets in doesn't mean something else won't. Limbo got two skins last round

Besides, excal is the posterboy. More customization is never a bad thing

7 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

No one cares.

If skins look good you can make 1000 and someone will buy it.

And no offense to anyone, but I only liked one fo them to actually buy so quantity doesn't matter if they don't meet your taste.

Edited by -Temp0-

8 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

As pointed by Aveu but taken from Taylor's post:

On 2/11/2017 at 12:49 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

I should also clarify that we don't have a set amount of creations we accept every Round. We do our best to get as many pieces in as possible by working with the creators to get final tweaks/changes in, which is why it can take a little while between the deadline and announcement. Another creator getting 10 skins in doesn't hurt anyone's chances!

It talks about creators but I'm sure it applies to warframes as well, so don't worry, let excalibur get as much love as possible.

Edited by ----Legacy----

3 minutes ago, Cifrer said:

If you want more skins for frames other than Excal, start making some.  I mean, isn't that the whole point of the Tennogen stuff?  We're the ones creating it?

yeah! start making some! it's so easy, it's not like you require years of practice making certain types of art or anything to make something halfway decent.

Just now, ReinSerenity said:

yeah! start making some! it's so easy, it's not like you require years of practice making certain types of art or anything to make something halfway decent.

What's stopping you from trying?

I never said it was easy.

12 minutes ago, Cifrer said:

If you want more skins for frames other than Excal, start making some.  I mean, isn't that the whole point of the Tennogen stuff?  We're the ones creating it?

8 minutes ago, ReinSerenity said:

For real, though. We're voting skins based on what's available, and if Excal skins are predominately the most available skin types made then expect many more.

What's stopping me from trying is the fact that I'm somewhat familiar in what skills are required, how long it takes to get such skills, and how much time it consumes to make something decent once I have said skills.

500 hours ish if to obtain the skills IF you know the shortcuts and have talent, a little less if you're already familiar with similar programs and have a lot of practice in design and drawing or painting or a digital equivalent. Assuming you have none of these, 1,000+ hours. 

Then for the project itself, barring simple designs, you're looking at 50-200 hours, perhaps more after feedback. 

Basically what's stopping me is I'm not interested in getting the equivalent of an associate's degree in this.

I'd rather tell people who are already making decent designs what I'm willing to pay for.

Edited by ReinSerenity

I might suggest you re-read your thread here. 

I will note that you, personally, haven't been saying stuff like " the last thing we need is more excal skins."

Others have however.  My comments were directed more towards them.

That being said though, you're literally saying that you just don't want to.  Maybe if you want to tell the people who are making decent designs what you're willing to pay for, you should do it a bit more directly?

4 minutes ago, Cifrer said:

Maybe if you want to tell the people who are making decent designs what you're willing to pay for, you should do it a bit more directly?

This.

I want to redirect this comment to the people complaining about too many excal skins.

I find the amount of excal skins annoying, but I'm currently happy with the amount of decent content I've seen for other frames and gear.

I do want angel wings though... so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

39 minutes ago, ReinSerenity said:

This.

I want to redirect this comment to the people complaining about too many excal skins.

I find the amount of excal skins annoying, but I'm currently happy with the amount of decent content I've seen for other frames and gear.

I do want angel wings though... so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

56 minutes ago, Aveu said:

For real, though. We're voting skins based on what's available, and if Excal skins are predominately the most available skin types made then expect many more.

Just gonna leave this right here

6 hours ago, ZenDash said:

fug.png

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Just gonna leave this right here

My point still stands. If more skins were available for the others we'd vote on those, but as your screenshot points out we're mostly limited to Excalibur skins. 

Edited by Aveu

52 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Yup. Agreed. Just reinforcing your point. 

Excalibur is completely played out. 

55 minutes ago, Aveu said:

My point still stands. If more skins were available for the others we'd vote on those, but as your screenshot points out we're mostly limited to Excalibur skins. 

Complete BS, there are more Nova items in game than there are Excal.
If items are trash, they get voted down, the submitted item count in no way influences what makes it into the game.

Excal Submitted: 66
Excal Accepted: 8

Nova Submitted: 12
Nova Accepted: 10

Valkyr Submitted: 5
Valkyr accepted: 4

Frost Submitted: 11
Frost Accepted: 8

So stop assuming and spreading this falsehood.

Edited by Carnage2K4