Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(LIVE NOW) 3x 100 Hour Alerts on PS4 and Xbox One!

[DE]Danielle

18 hours ago, (PS4)h_hargreaves said:

Are you able to give any advice to the location/level the alerts will? I’ve only just reached Sedna and I’m not sure if i’ll be able to complete these alerts. Especially the riven one.

looking forward to the plains

I got you Fam Squad, add SomeM8 and I'll get you through it. Anyone on PS4 that needs help can add me. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)BreakerG26 said:

Newish player so I doubt ill be able to do the alerts 

They are all located on starter Planets with enemies ranging from levels 5-7, so everyone can participate :) I'm sure if you set yourself to "Public" you'll easily find a squad that will run the Alert with you. 

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎09 at 6:23 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

For those of you asking, the Khora Warframe will come in a future update on PC (and followed by console as is tradition!). As for the Operation, we are still aiming for this week! 

what about the UMBRA EXCALIBER? When might we exspect too see him released., also the doors too the plans take a long time too open, the last time I was in a match, my team mates were at the the location that the event was taking place, meanwhile I was still waiting for the doors too open, also while on my XBOX ONE the last few games crashed and sent me all the way back too the xbox one dashboard

Archived