Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm feeling guilty...

joelinux

7 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

heh, i played out the whole quote in my head in his voice, but hey, at leat hes got one of the best voices in the game

I'll oblige. Let my gavel ring justice off your thin tin skull.

That was from memory. As are most of my Tyl Regor quotes, like:

• Come for a fight? Ooooh, should have dressed for a funeral.
  • I'm getting excited now. The anticipation, ooooh. I always learn so much from a live dissection.
  • A dissection? No, no no no no. That sounds too humane. Your death will be ... painful.
  • Die lizard, leech, bloody worm!

I think I need help.

14 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

The issue with morality and the Grineer is that a) Grineer are, quite simply, very stupid on a genetic level, and b) they all have a deep-seated love for the Queens, and have never been shown to have mercy or remorse at all for committing heinous acts for them. A trial for Grineer soldiers would be akin to the Nuremberg Trials; committing evil at the orders of others doesn't exempt you from the consequences. All Grinner (without defects) are born and raised to be horrible people, and we don't have the time to weed out the slightly more remorseful ones if we need to stop the entire empire from destroying the good people.

Additionally, when we find good Grineer (ie defects), we make every effort to protect them. So far we specifically target Grineer committing evil.

But, is our morality dictated on the morality of those we are killing.  I'm not saying that we shouldn't dispatch them, but, once the act is done, can we not give them some respect?  Two evils don't cancel each other out.

bruh, if you took the time to bury every Grineer you killed, you'd never get anything done! I think I could literally create a big fleshy Moon out of all the Grineer I've killed.

once plains drops on console, those grineer who were once safe in their little outposts will be shown the full fury of a Tenno warrior! RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE!!

Hey.. Grineer are people to. Just because they're clones doesn't mean these guys don't have thoughts and feelings, even though most of that was weeded out during their birth cycle.. The lowly Lancer is still capable of much more than just a face in the crowd.

Shoot these guys, they bleed. They feel pain. Kill them, they scream, they die. Look at Sargas Ruk, his men LOVED him. A Tenno showed up and butchered a squad of his men, he MOURNED them, because he gave each one a name, remembered them and awarded them for good feats. And then we kill him. Well.. there goes all good in the Grineer Command Structure. Now for Vay Hek to step up.

My point is: Despite being brainwashed, bred to serve and never betray their dictator-I MEAN.. Queens, Grineer are still sentient individuals that Tenno slaughter by the hundreds, because "Hey, They're shooting me. Better bring out my rifle and return the favour." And it doesn't matter how many die, for every Lancer that falls, 10 more take his place.

reminds me a uruk quote from shadow of war:

"I remember and honored every single human i killed, those marks in my body show it. What about you tark? do you even remember how many orcs you have killed?"

just change human for tenno and orc for grineer.

On 11/12/2017 at 1:08 AM, Vicsvinny said:

Hey.. Grineer are people to. Just because they're clones doesn't mean these guys don't have thoughts and feelings, even though most of that was weeded out during their birth cycle.. The lowly Lancer is still capable of much more than just a face in the crowd.

Shoot these guys, they bleed. They feel pain. Kill them, they scream, they die. Look at Sargas Ruk, his men LOVED him. A Tenno showed up and butchered a squad of his men, he MOURNED them, because he gave each one a name, remembered them and awarded them for good feats. And then we kill him. Well.. there goes all good in the Grineer Command Structure. Now for Vay Hek to step up.

My point is: Despite being brainwashed, bred to serve and never betray their dictator-I MEAN.. Queens, Grineer are still sentient individuals that Tenno slaughter by the hundreds, because "Hey, They're shooting me. Better bring out my rifle and return the favour." And it doesn't matter how many die, for every Lancer that falls, 10 more take his place.

I feel like we'd be good friends in real life.  

On 11/10/2017 at 5:02 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I could literally create a big fleshy Moon out of all the Grineer I've killed.

You sir, owe me a new keyboard...