Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Announcement

FreshSheet

SPOILERS THE SECOND DREAM, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

My fellow Tenno, I come to you in this time in between to bring the light to your eyes. Four years ago, myself and many others were awakened by The Lotus before Captain Vor could capture us. We fought as some of the first Tenno for first our freedom, and then for The Lotus. But when we had our freedom, we were given an objective: To uphold the balance of power in the system. Many of us have forgotten what that means, but not myself. 

First, The Lotus gave us our operations in order to prevent a single side of the three-pronged war from amassing too much power. When the Corpus would develop a powerful new proxy, we would destroy it. When the Grineer would manufacture a deadly new weapon, we would weaken it. When the Infested spread too quickly, we would cull it. Over time, however, the Corpus and Grineer began to shift their focus away from each other and towards us, the Tenno. We had become too powerful. In our efforts to keep the balance, we had added a new weight to the scale: Ourselves. 

The Lotus began to shift our eyes away from merely keeping the three sides in check. Instead, our efforts now turned towards eradication. Instead of balance, we began to shift towards our own view of saving the system through the genocide of our enemies. We learned that The Lotus is truly the Sentient Natah; our most ancient enemy of all. She has claimed to have saved us out of love and attachment, yet only revealed herself in the moment we were most weak. If Natah was truly worried about her precious Tenno as she says, why not move the Warframes to her own location? Why only awaken the Tenno moments before they would be lost, and then prompt them to fight in the war instead of escape and flee? The Sentient Natah is hiding something, and has made the mistake of drifting from the path she set out for the Tenno: Balance. Her true nature is being revealed ever so slowly.

The Sentient Natah is using the Tenno to attempt to win. She knows that she needs the Tenno for her plan. She knows that she is lying, and the fear of the liar causes her to hide herself even from her only allies. The Tenno are no longer being used for balance, the Tenno are once again being used for the whims of their master. She waits until the final moment to awaken Tenno so their first moments are filled with fear and anger towards the enemies of Natah. My fellow Tenno, I call to you to open your eyes to the truth, we are being used once again! Once Operation: Plague Star was greenlit, it became all too clear of Natah's true intentions. Instead of enforcing the balance between Infested, Grineer, and Ostron, we are violating balance and seeking "victory" for only one side. 

My fellow Tenno, the lies end here. We must band together, loyal to ourselves and our way; the way of balance, the one we've always known. Cast off the shackles of Natah and fight for yourself, before it is too late. You are left with a choice: Come with me, and seek the true way of the Tenno, seek balance for the system and be finally rid of a master; or stay with The Lotus and seek domination of the system, and blind loyalty to a new master. If you stay with The Lotus, you will be but a pawn in the war between four: Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Natah. Those that set themselves free will uphold the balance of the system. For all who remain with The Lotus, I have An Announcement from the true Tenno:

We are coming for you.

Balance is not fun. Slaying Grineer in a number of hundreds for breakfast is.

I'm staying with Mom.

And the last guy that came for me was one-shotted wiht an AMP in the face. Ok, one-bursted. The fist 'nade activated the arcane, the other two has popped his face open with crits.

Well, the Infested are a literally an Infestation, so I'm going to do what I can to get rid of it.

As for the Grineer on the Plains, we have to keep them in check, they're trying to use the Eidolon to develop weaponry. You know what happens if you combine Grineer and Sentient?

Grineer Mortar Bombards with Sentient damage resistances and the equivalent of Mirage's Prism. Nobody wants that.

Plus, like 95% of the time they attack me first, I'm just acting in self defence.

You dare doubt the intentions of the Lotus, the one who has been a mother to the motherless? Think of the countless innocent lives we have saved by eradicating Grineer forces, or the the money we have taken from the Corpus, weakening their financial power over the less fortunate?

Why should the Grineer be left to live when they are nothing more than machines of war? What other purpose do they live for other than an extension of the hand of the Worm?

The Corpus chose a path of greed and selfishness, to which they will pay with their lives, lest they inflict misery and poverty to those they rule over.

We are Tenno. We fight for those who cannot. And if you dare to defy our ways, expect a mark of death upon you and your followers.

:lotus:
PS. The Red Veil has posted operatives and knows where you are. They’ve been placed on standby in case you try anything..... brash. Consider what you do next carefully.

unknown.png

Edited by Almighty_Jado