Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pun Game

SirNerdsAlot5

here's another bad pun in video format i set the video to start at the time joke starts  3:36 - 3:42 is the joke further in the video ignore that unless your curious loud noises and flashing lights ahead btw 

if video somehow starts from the beginning go to 3:36 mark of the video 

yes it's a bug's life YTP for those wondering....

latest?cb=20140830014021

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

• 2 months later...

This thread is Loki putting my World on Fire.

Dera say that it's one Hek of pun.

I know that pun didn't Flow well, but please don't vauBan  me.

We don't need to keep this thread in Continuity

I've starting to Hate all of these puns; I'm in Despair. 

I'm done now...

Edited by HAV0X

• 2 months later...

Atlas was never appreciate because everybody sees him rollin'

What comes on my reactions I feel like I got molecular primed.

All my ranged attacks has been Ballistic Battered at me.

Because of these puns I need to be bullet jumped.

I am certain about a certain frame will want to RIPline me.

Why people dislike Limbo? Because he Rift walks away from responsibility.

I feel horrible from these very bad puns.

not so puni puni for this post

One day, during the court in session, the judge had caused BLIND JUSTICE, which caused DECEISIVE JUDGEMENT overtime. However, i saw someone with a TRANQUIL CLEAVE speech, he could exposed that the judge is a corrupted judge. However, the judge swore to send out someone to the village to haunt everyone's thoughts.

A nightmare of VENGEFUL REVENANT who sought revenge in the village haunted people's thoughts, including me. So i call for help of IRON PHOENIX to stop him. My journey accompanied by VOLT the CRIMSON DERVISH

I, as EXCALIBUR, of course, I am the FINAL HARBINGER. My duty is to send the message safely to the receiver. I cannot fail in this journey, as i face the ravenous, yet furious ELEVENTH STORM. With all the wits i and the dervish have, we fought all the way through.

I arrived at the enchanted forest. We decided to take a rest for a moment. While resting, I and the dervish enjoying the meals that we brought upon journey. After a few moments we rest, we continue the journey. Suddenly the forest had become a CLASHING FOREST, which viciously caused FLAILING BRANCH. We must move quickly or we die in this forest. 

It's night time now. We must go for rest. We found a willow tree for resting for tomorrow. The next day, we are going to continue our journey. We didn't forget to have breakfast first. After that, suddenly i saw the willow tree is bleeding, it's a BLEEDING WILLOW. I'm sure it was caused by a SHIMMERING BLIGHT when we slept last night, infecting the willow tree. We must move fast or we could be infected by them.

Those blights formed into a fang to chase us. it's a HOMING FANG! We ran as fast as we can, but we run to nowhere. Until there was a POINTED WIND, we followd it.

end of part 1. Where are we going to, as we had run to nowhere but following the wind that pointed the way?

Edited by Primbone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1) I gotta punch through so many stupid Butchers and Lancers.

2) Jordas needs some redirection to get away from the Infestation.

3) Hunhow....did you get caught in a Wildfire or did you get stuck in a BBQ griller?

4) All Warframes rush to get to Baro, only to find out he doesn't have what you're looking for.

5) Roar all you want. I'm Silent and can't hear your Hysteria.

6) "Grakata!" *translation* Clem says "Hakunagrakata."

Edited by NationalGuard5

• 4 weeks later...

Should we play the song Sandstorm as a Resonator for the Silence? This may be a little Overextended but my Fleeting Expertise of puns sends me into a Blind Rage. In fact, I can feel the puns Intensifying. I am determined to make you all Roar and Stomp with laughter.