Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's (26-27 Nov) Sortie

Jiguro

Hello,

Is it just me or is something off about the 1st Sortie mission today. It is a MD mission and the console has about 5k shield and health... I have played the mission about 10 times and the it fails like almost instant every time.

Not sure what it is, even with two Frost globes ans such console just dies.

Cheers,

Jiguro

I was using Gara solo and I had that MD target just rapidly fall dead. It was shielded with a glass wall and had splinter storm while not being hit by anything obvious and it still died. I checked and I didn't have a radiation proc and it was just weird that it took so much damage so quickly.

Edited by LazyKnight

15 минут назад, Kyoresh сказал:

Just try to use a build like this 

Meh.

Limbo is as bugged as repelling bastille.

Often hits go right through his 2+4 but at least the only thing that happens is that it can kill Limbo and not the objective. 

Цитата

I was using Gara solo and I had that MD target just rapidly fell dead. It was shielded with a glass wall and had splinter storm while not being hit by anything obvious and it still died. I checked and I didn't have a radiation proc and it was just weird that it took so much damage so quickly

Wall is also bugged. I was doing md kuva fortress and some hits also got through resulting in the terminal losing 50% of "health". 
Edited by -Temp0-

4 hours ago, Jiguro said:

Hello,

Is it just me or is something off about the 1st Sortie mission today. It is a MD mission and the console has about 5k shield and health... I have played the mission about 10 times and the it fails like almost instant every time.

Not sure what it is, even with two Frost globes ans such console just dies.

Cheers,

Jiguro

I played it with banshee (solo and had no trouble at all)

Radiation hazard mobile defense can be tricky because you need to watch your line of fire when you're irradiated - especially if you're using powerful AOE weapons or warframe abilities.  Keep in mind you can be irradiated by enemy attacks that deal physical damage too - which is what almost all Grineer do.

There are trolls who will also shoot the objectives just to be a-holes.  Might want to consider solo'ing these types of sorties; take a Nyx with high range/duration/efficiency and sit on the target in Absorb and it'll stay nice and safe; cast Chaos as needed.  if you're solo'ing, Limbo is an acceptable option as well.