Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

4 минуты назад, Vlada91 сказал:

No its simple a style that are change in wrong direction,from the start warframe whose dark and serious,but now we have pokemons with sparkles and butterflies...

You know that skins are supposed to have ZERO connection to generel lore?

Wr have deluxe skins, and noone cares about, however when its up to tennogen, than its "oh maw gad, ints not dark enought, its not warframe style" NANI?

1 minute ago, TsukuyomiNoGeki said:

You know that skins are supposed to have ZERO connection to generel lore?

Wr have deluxe skins, and noone cares about, however when its up to tennogen, than its "oh maw gad, ints not dark enought, its not warframe style" NANI?

So you think we can have Mickey mouse because its just a skin and if is just a skin,then why we dont have head with human face hair and not the helmet that,why they need to look like frames?? 🤔😂 because then its to far from what we have. So in the end we cant have pokemons but we have...

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

Source on that?

TennoGen_Round11_5_Skins_1080p.jpg

although not as voluminous as the steam workshop page, everything else seems to be the same, I'm still getting it because I wanted a new skin for octavia for a long time and the twintails wasn't really the main selling point for me in the first place

Bit worried to hear that the Octavia skin has not come across well. Will just have to see how it turned out.

*Edit, as post above is now there* - I see what was meant about the hair tails being thinner. I am hopeful that there is some sort of particle animation to balance the lack of volume on those.

Edited by Chronometria

16 минут назад, Vlada91 сказал:

So you think we can have Mickey mouse because its just a skin and if is just a skin,then why we dont have head with human face hair and not the helmet that,why they need to look like frames?? 🤔😂 because then its to far from what we have. So in the end we cant have pokemons but we have...

Yes why not. I dont think they will make inhouse becase its the developpers and its up to them what type of content the will create (NOTE: created by them), however if you create a badass humanoo like helment and it will have tons of upvotes, i dont see why we should chage it beacause it doest "fit" in th game

As for Otavia, its just Wukong's "poneytale" x2 and has nothing comparable to the original "aerial" feel 

Edited by TsukuyomiNoGeki

4 minutes ago, Grimnyarlathotep said:
And suddenly after watching the trailer on twitter, I don't want the Diva Octavia Skin anymore... Ruined beyond redemption. Good one, lads. Might as well just remove the twintails entirely. They look really bland and lackluster.

Yeah they made up a large part of the skin and for it to be mostly gone is kinda harsh. Now they're too thin.

6 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Yeah they made up a large part of the skin and for it to be mostly gone is kinda harsh. Now they're too thin.

I feel so bad for the creator and everyone that was looking forward to it. I post rarely, in fact, I'm someone who never partakes in the "outrage"-community shenanigans, cause why bother, but I really hope they alter it, to make it look like the original concept on the workshop. I don't know if it was an issue with animating them, or if they are afraid of copyright stuff or something, but the way they look now, is just absolutely horrible. Not a fan, at all. Sadly. :heartbroken:

7 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

yeah what the... I'm probably gonna hold off my comments till they release it tomorrow. From what the short videos shows, it would appear pink brooms have replaced the twintails. Still, the rest of the skin looks okay. Hope it's not as bad as i think it'll be

i was in it mostly cause the original body looked too basic for me, and the main helmet part looks good too

i wasnt a massive fan of the twintails the way they were but they were nice, hardly a dealbreaker for me

Edited by Witch

dont know what people are complaining about

tails seem clear as day

50J6Vqm.jpg

even on default colors

eTC3rc7.jpg

edit: upon further inspection they're still not as clear as they are in the workshop page and the physics are kinda wierd like they only jiggle in the middle and the bottom is connected to something

Edited by Witch

1 hour ago, TsukuyomiNoGeki said:

Do you have the color correction and HDR on?

I see, it actually looks good on bright colors

turned color correction off, dont know if hdr is turned on, currently logged out

red seems to be most difficult to see, black is transparent

Edited by Witch

I'm not too fond of how the twintails look in-game as opposed to what was shown on the workshop. You need bright colors to make it visible and tbh, I'm not a fan of how its physics work as well. It seems fixed in place and moves in a rather unnatural fashion; would have been much happier if they could just move around like regular hair, not to mention the clipping it has with the shoulders. Hope DE make some improvements to the twin tails soon.

Other than that though it's a pretty nice alternate look for Miku Octavia. 

dx5mFaD.jpg

The Mic polearm looks great too.

I bought it anyway, cause I wanted to support the great work from the creator that went into it. With color correction turned off, it looks ok, the clipping is the biggest issue atm for sure with the noble/agile animation set. Otherwise it looks great, but I def see room for improvement with the twintails.

I just think they maybe should've held it off a bit if they weren't happy with the result, tbh. I'd rather wait another week or two and it comes out more to what was intended than just a rushed version of it that makes the people that looked forward to it plus the creator a tad unhappy and rustled. Surely there must be a better way to make them a bit more visible give them more "volume". lukinu_u already mentioned on the workshop page that if possible a rework will follow up after more exchanges with the Warframe team.

Thanks to lukinu_u for the amazing contributions to the game I love so much. :heart:

Spoiler

5KPUIc3.jpg

Spoiler

8YOY2KP.jpg

The Harrow Graxx is really insane, absolutely fantastic looking skin. Well done, Faven!

Edited by Grimnyarlathotep

the tails really dont show up well in some lighting and is most prominent in dark places like the ship, a lot of people probably felt cheated by that and i can see why, and cant really blame them for it

but still, the rest of the skin is fantastic, so much more detail and nice textures for the body with a great helmet too, that alone makes it one of my favourite skins to come out of tennogen

Edited by Witch

hadnt really noticed that at first

tried it on the original helmets, they dont pulse either, so probably the fact that theyre separate models

but the effect is so subtle in the first place that i wouldnt have noticed it until you said