The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could be a Warframe

(XBOX)l Alexios l

On 12/5/2017 at 9:21 AM, (PS4)abbacephas said:

always-be-batman_o_670342.jpg

I tried to make my Ash look like batman. There's a certain skin I would buy to do the helmet, but I don't have any money to buy it. (Or buy Platinum to buy other skins and helmets that DE made.) I will post a screenshot when I get the chance. So maybe people could be batman and a Warframe at the same time?

When using this ash setup, I use the Prisma Obex (Since that's the only fist weapon I have). I thought about getting the Kestrel so it could be a Batarang, but I decided that the Shurukin ability would work better since Batman fights with his fists alot too.

6 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

I tried to make my Ash look like batman. There's a certain skin I would buy to do the helmet, but I don't have any money to buy it. (Or buy Platinum to buy other skins and helmets that DE made.) I will post a screenshot when I get the chance. So maybe people could be batman and a Warframe at the same time?

When using this ash setup, I use the Prisma Obex (Since that's the only fist weapon I have). I thought about getting the Kestrel so it could be a Batarang, but I decided that the Shurukin ability would work better since Batman fights with his fists alot too.

PS_Messages_20170920_213252.jpg?width=748&height=421

Ash. He's my main, my fashion frame is op, and i like Ash very much because he's my most played frame. I really like Ash dude

On second thought, i'll choose something like... I don't know... I feel like Warframes in the modern world would be pretty useless, considering that you don't have to kill a horde of enemies each day. You wake up, you go to school or work, you come home and play video games. Maybe Volt or Rhino. Ivara for the ones that are pretty antisocial. And some others

Volt: Screw being late

Rhino: Screw being late and also i don't like pain

Ivara: ima just go home and play some warframe no big deal kthxbye

Nezha: screw being late

Edited by (PS4)PS_90210

Nidus. Mostly cause I am weird.. and well he is too. The infestation powers you could use to control pretty much any Biological as well as even infest machines to take control of them... may be a tad gross.. they may squirm.. but they will accept me into their heart... muhahahahaha....I am joking..... or am I? <~<

5 hours ago, mstriker said:

THE loki prime, loki is love loki is life. What can any other frame do that loki cant? 

With incubus skin ofc

Can Loki shoot lightning out of his hand? Can he shrink and be like a little woodland pixie? Can he fly without an Archwing? (I'm looking at you, Zephyr and Titania) Can he make music with instruments that he wears on his thighs and forearms? Can he use those instruments to kill the enemies JUST BY THE SHEER AWESOMENESS OF MUSIC!? Ahem. I may require maintenance after all...

Spoiler

In all seriousness, Loki is a good choice! I would like to stay away from people when I want to. Maybe freak them out with invisibility? Make them think they're being haunted?