Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what happens if i dont get the game awards saydana

christen02

If you're certain you've logged into your Twitch account, and have paired you Warframe to Twitch, but haven't received the watcher rewards, I'd suggest contacting Support.

Or log out, double check you've paired, log back in and watch another 30 minutes.

Edited by MagPrime

Just now, SergeantSunshine said:

It comes back every winter in game ASIDE from the twitch event. Also the event doesn't even start until tomorrow 

-im getting sick of people thinking it start like in one minute-
i know its starting tomorrow

but i did not get a drop when i was watching a twitch stream for drops when poe hit

1 minute ago, christen02 said:

-im getting sick of people thinking it start like in one minute-
i know its starting tomorrow

but i did not get a drop when i was watching a twitch stream for drops when poe hit

The you should have clarified in your original post. 

Make sure you're logged in on twitch and have your twitch and warframe account linked here https://www.warframe.com/news/link-your-twitch-account (scroll down to the link) 

Just now, christen02 said:

i already did that like 2 months before poe hit i cant remember when they release the great eidolon hunt thing

Check it now. When they have fiddled with drops for PoE they broke something.

You may find status of Twitch link saying something along the lines of "Cannot find link".

In that case you need to unlink and re-link your accounts. That should fix any problems.

12 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

Check it now. When they have fiddled with drops for PoE they broke something.

You may find status of Twitch link saying something along the lines of "Cannot find link".

In that case you need to unlink and re-link your accounts. That should fix any problems.

its already linked

Edited by christen02

Hi, the Dev's are aware of the drop not hitting every Tenno who was watching.

They are currently looking in to this and will fix the issue ASAP. Please see Below:

Tenno! We’ve received a few reports of The Game Awards viewers not receiving the Twitch Drop. We’re actively looking into this, so please hang tight!