Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OVERWATCH?????????????????????????

Almighty_Jado

1 minute ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Sir... Do you have a carer with you?
Do you know where you are?
Can we call someone to come get you?
Do you know your own address?

I haven't mentioned it anywhere until now, because it's relevant to the topic at hand. Doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are abusing a deeply flawed report system that needs to be fixed ASAP.

3 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

I haven't mentioned it anywhere until now, because it's relevant to the topic at hand. Doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are abusing a deeply flawed report system that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Yeah... but this is a thread about rage at Overwatch winning over Warframe at TGA...
Maybe I'm missing something but how does your forum ban on overwatch and the flawed reporting system related to this thread?

Edited by Carnage2K4

56 minutes ago, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

It had nothing to do with quality of the content. It was best ongoing game, not best quality content in an ongoing game. The numbers in the communities show which one the masses prefer sadly.

Then go play it. This is the warframe forum bruh.

Just now, Carnage2K4 said:

I... did... ???
No apparent connection, no quote from another post... If you had not edited it, I'd assume you were posting on the wrong tab accidentally...

I guess you'll just have to solve that mystery yourself. Just makes your initial response to me all the funnier.

I think overwatch qualified better under the category of "Games Currently Falling Apart". No joke if you've been to their forums lately you'll see tons of posts of bad balance and people being banned just for playing the game because their report systems feeds the trolls with autobans.

6 minutes ago, SirWranwrap said:

I think overwatch qualified better under the category of "Games Currently Falling Apart". No joke if you've been to their forums lately you'll see tons of posts of bad balance and people being banned just for playing the game because their report systems feeds the trolls with autobans.

yep, the devs have built up a reputation of only responding to mundane threads while ignoring giant megathreads that address actual issues in the game (and letting said issues linger on for months on end). They are very quickly running everyone's patience into the ground.

Edited by Legion-Shields

2 lobby shooters didn't even belong in that category, PUBG and Overwatch, but make no mistake, there is always a category ActiBlizztakeyourmoney will win regardless if it has a category.

They even had an orchestra to play overwatch song "just incase"

ps. Where's my syandana!

Edited by (PS4)Kraunator

I'm not bothered by Overwatch winning, I'm bothered that a game with not much of a lifespan or meaningful updating won. I'd rather of seen a game with time, consistent updating with fixes, balancing, AND content, and with a consistent playerbase win. Warframe being my obvious choice, but I'd be ok with GTA V winning or something.

I think WF should have won. How a PvP only game wins as best "ongoing" game is ridiculous. They should have nominated DOTA 2 or League of Legends, those are both "ongoing" games. Overwatch is more like League or DOTA, nothing like Warframe. Warframe and Overwatch shouldn't have been in the same category.

Edited by ajwalker65

As soon as I saw that Warframe was up against Overwatch I knew them winning was a longshot. Blizzard is more cult than game company.

And seriously, an article was written just 3 days ago that began "Blizzard is spending more time attempting to fix the Overwatch community than improving the game." It went on to discuss how Overwatch has grown stale as development has all but halted while Blizzard bangs its head against the community issues.

Bad enough that Warframe didn't win as it rightly should have. Even worse that the "winner" was so utterly undeserving.

1 hour ago, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

It's a vastly more popular game. It has more people playing it now then it did at launch, Warframe doesn't even have more then it did at the launch of PoE. The numbers don't lie, ones more popular for a reason. Just because we don't like it doesn't automatically make it bad, we don't have that power. Sorry to break that to ya.

"the numbers don't lie", and yet Warframe won the popular vote.

What we got was basically a couple people sitting at the table saying, "alright, who will give us the most money if we let them win?"

48 minutes ago, SirWranwrap said:

If DE were Blizzard you'd be auto banned for playing Limbo in public.

31 minutes ago, Burned-Toast said:

"the numbers don't lie", and yet Warframe won the popular vote.

What we got was basically a couple people sitting at the table saying, "alright, who will give us the most money if we let them win?"

Where do you find out that Warframe won the popular vote?

12 minutes ago, Yoshihito said:

Where do you find out that Warframe won the popular vote?

There was a tab you could open as an overlay to show the popular vote during the stream. Warframe crushed overwatch.

Mysteriously I can't find it published anywhere. Seems the rug was conveniently pulled over it.

It's a popularity contest, what did people expect? It's sad that that's the state of affairs in award shows like this. Overwatch shouldn't even had made it into that category. It's development cycles are so incredibly slow, possibly the worst community in recent memory, balance is all over the place, etc etc 

Warframe lost to a @(*()$ hero shooter .... a hero shooter. Whats so ongoing and ever changing. What a @(*()$ joke.

Destiny 2 gets nominated for art direction ... LOLOLOL. Warframe art direction has always been totally different than everyone else, and copy paste reskin destiny 2 gets nominated.

Warframe put all those winners to shame. S#&$ was rigged

Don't have a PC that could run Warframe like I wanted and didn't had the money to afford the purchase of a rig that could run WF reliably, stable...but I wanted to play WF.

I opted for a PS4, and on my PS4, there's only WF installed and I haven't played anything else.

This is to say how much I love this game.

BUT...DE won't ever win anything unless they decide to step up and make the game something that can be played without wikia, both mechanics and lore wise.