Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Awards 2017

(XBOX)TheRatchetSquad

Warframe, Rainbow 6 Siege, GTA Online(I guess). Were the only ones that actually deserved to compete. but other games like Smite weren't even mentioned.

The best thing is that Overwatch winning caused an outrage. All tenno just left the twitch, gaming channels, our community, (even a fraction of the Overwatch community) went nuts over it. That proves Warframe has the heart of their players. Also DE had a plan and took the spotlight with the community trailers.

11 minutes ago, Jeoxz said:

Warframe, Rainbow 6 Siege, GTA Online(I guess). Were the only ones that actually deserved to compete. but other games like Smite weren't even mentioned.

The best thing is that Overwatch winning caused an outrage. All tenno just left the twitch, gaming channels, our community, (even a fraction of the Overwatch community) went nuts over it. That proves Warframe has the heart of their players. Also DE had a plan and took the spotlight with the community trailers.

Tbh, I wanted Siege to win. The game was basically dead and then rose up to being a major success. 
As for the OP, though I prefer Destiny over WF I do agree that it shouldn't have been nominated.

Well I think it should feel like a win for the good people at DE. All the other games nominated in that same category were made by bigger companies with more financial support. Plus Warframe was the only f2p game in that category and alot of people won't even give f2p games a chance because they think they are all pay to win.

13 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

Well I think it should feel like a win for the good people at DE. All the other games nominated in that same category were made by bigger companies with more financial support. Plus Warframe was the only f2p game in that category and alot of people won't even give f2p games a chance because they think they are all pay to win.

Yes ,Right on my fellow tenno

53 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

Tbh, I wanted Siege to win. The game was basically dead and then rose up to being a major success. 
As for the OP, though I prefer Destiny over WF I do agree that it shouldn't have been nominated.

A fellow Siege player I see :D. It was hard for me to pick sides on who to win.

8 hours ago, KosmicKnight said:

I was kind of baffled.  Overwatch?  Warframe should have easily won out over that game.  Its just a simple pvp formula game, doesn't really have much to it, game play wise.

simplicity at time can be a force not be reckoned with....but yes hands down it doesn't take much thought to acknowledge  the odvious. ..

Edited by (XB1)TheRatchetSquad

i see your point but also raise as a question:

"what has warframe done?" 

yes they have plains and such but for how long did it sit before they did those things. hell before plains the only thing we had was 2 stories with both being months apart. now you can also say they added new frame and prime forms but this in turn is also like any game adding new armor and weapons. with that in mind events also feed into the same tube as well. now i do agree that D2 shouldnt even been in the game awards but to be fair a LOT of games shouldnt have won awards that did. im still scratching my head at how PUBG won BEST MULTIPLAYER GAME..... 

yea wrap that around your head.

On 12/11/2017 at 9:17 AM, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Warframe deserved to win, its going for more than 4 years and receives constant good updates. 

It kinda DID win but then the jury pulled a NN Pajit and ignored a massive % of the votes in favor of meme/money/subjective favortism over objective vote count.