Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

Hello, if anyone would like to toss anything my way, I'd largely like cosmetics.  Landing craft (I use Scimitar if you're looking at skins). color pallets, kavat colors (don't like the armors), and armor sets.  Of course, if you'd rather send something else, like a consumable or a weapon, that'd be great.  No Warframes though, since I already have all of them sans Equinox and Gara and they're only a matter of time.

I'd really like Nikana Prime Blade, but that's not exactly sendable via market, heh.

I don't have a lot of plat, but I do plan to at least pay some gifts forward to someone else!

In the mean time, Merry Christmas and Happy Tennobaum everyone!

Hello again tennos, happy tennobaum, just passing through to put my wishlist again: 

-Anything 

i do not think im getting much in this tennobaum(same as last year, nobody gift me anything xd) so if anyone feel generous to get me something my wishlist(or just anything u want to gift me) is on the game(IGN Kaiidez PC) 

MERRY XMAS to all.

Edited by kaiidez

Not that I expect anything but.

• Adi Holster Collection
  • Ash Koga Skin Bundle
  • Oberon Feyarch Collection
  • Dojo
  • Corpus
  • Daybreak
  • Eximus
  • Lotus
  • Tenno
  • Twilight
  • Akmagnus Hivelight Skin
  • Vectis Silferer Skin
  • Daman Sugatra

It's listed by most wanted to least. Except for the colors. Those are pretty much tied.

I hope it's alright if I add in my own little wishlist of things I am trying to obtain.

• Ice
  • Winter Glyph II
  • Warframe Slot
  • Akbolto Ormolu Skin

those are the big wants in no order at all, honestly I'd be happy to receive anything. I hope everyone has a happy olidays and that you're not forced to work on holidays against your wishes.

Thank you Raveon7, KingWolby and TheLostGuthix

Edited by VolkeVadik
gifted

On 12/12/2017 at 11:45 AM, (PS4)Agent-Sarah said:

Wish list on the PS4: I have so many, I don't know where to start...

1. Any of the operator clothes or armor sets
  2. Artisan, Ostron rug or Reclamator packs
  3. Any of the armor sets (but Daedalus, Nidina, Eos, Hakonar and Riv Elite, seeing I got those)
  4. Loki
  5. Gara
  6. Arklut, Krest, Nesyr, Savenga, Tigrol or Telmatian gene masking kits
  7. Smoke, Tenno, Eximus or Grineer colors
  8. Nyx Carnifex skin, Ember Ignition skin, Valkyr Gersemi skin or Chroma Drevni skin
  9. Limbo Aureolus or Venari helmets
  10. Apoxy, Foxglove, Igaro, Mozi, Naru, Nelumbo, Pyra, Repala, Sari, Thorac, Udyat, Uru, Vesa or Yomo syandana
  11. Rostam, Myrdin or Ifrit pet armor
  12. Any noggles
  13. Liset or Scimitar skins
  14. Any random decoration
  15. Any greater lens
  16. Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

PSN name is well, it's right there beside my post.

Also, seeing we got new holiday stuff in the market, I'll be adding the kavat and kubrow holiday gene masking kits to the list (I got the fur patterns for the space cat and dog as well as the kavat solice gene mask kit so that will save you the time)

Edited by (PS4)Agent-Sarah

What is this? do people celebrate christmas all over the world?  ho ho ho merry christmas to you all! 

What do I wish?  That we hit what ever the highest goal is for tennobaum so EVERYONE gets at least 5 forma. I started playing during free twitch drops and I am one of those unlucky peeps that never got a single drop due to server lag....I know there are plenty more out there who signed up on the band wagon for free drops, signed up to twitch, started playing warframe.....and got nothing.

No one likes getting nothing but I know that you know that we know that we are all lazy gamers, so put your prayers together in hopes that the people of warframe, the tenno masters, the legend, the myth will boost those gift bars straight through the roof for everyone to get a little something. Remember, If i cant do, somebody else will for me.

Enjoy the celebrations, happy hunting, Spread peace and love not hate.

On 13.12.2017 at 5:11 PM, Tajron12 said:

This is my first Tennobaun and i am really excited. My wishlist is short but (sadly) really expensive all i want for christmas is hunhow's gift and chroma. I know , i know it's so much but i am dreaming about it from the begining. i will be very thankful.

thanks for hunhow's gift so now the chroma left. happy tennobaun everyone and don't worry if you didn't have your wishes fulfilled already couse dreams come true in this ten magical days.:laugh:

(after thinking i wish to get chroma and harrow)

thanks for helping:satisfied:

Edited by Tajron12
add something to wishlist

Well, finished my day managing another 200P from market sales after grinding through a crap-ton of relics -- Gonna pick another two to pass somethin' out to! This'll be the 6th so far.

So far, on my end -- I've received 1 weapon slot pair and 1 Warframe slot!

Currently of my wishlist of stuff, i'm mainly interested in either the Baza-style armor set or Chroma, since i've..Had no luck getting the parts I need for him (each of the other-associated frame parts for each of his own parts). Maybe i'll get lucky by the end of this.

I think my goal's going to be to give out around 2500p worth of stuff before the end.  I've got too many relics stockpiled so it should work fine!