Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Luminous Dye Not working after update

yingji

Just now, Lord_Datastorm said:

I am beginning to think DE is ignoring this issue and those of us complaining about it in hopes we go away.

Well, fishing is just one of the many PoE systems that are currently broken (does anything from there work correctly in fact?), I still have hope their silence about all of them means they were hard at work fixing them all in today's patch before the holiday. We'll see.

On 12/20/2017 at 9:02 AM, Lord_Datastorm said:

I am beginning to think DE is ignoring this issue and those of us complaining about it in hopes we go away.

Unfortunately ignoring us, in a subject that will eventually impact the desire of newer players, as many of us are simply casuals, looking to have a good time in a subject that they created... Fishing. Fishing has become a great way of doing things, but with the update, it simply killed our ability to effectively see and fish. Dye being sporadic and hardly useful at all, with me, I might be lucky to even see 2-3 fish, or just Goopola and Tralok... I need to see Murkray, Norg, and others... if need-be, DE should just undo the "group update" for fishing, allowing us solo-casuals to enjoy our peaceful fishing days again... I bought a 30-day resource booster thinking :"hey, maybe they'll fix the bug soon!" as of yet... we'll see as they just pushed out an update. I'll comment back in a few!

Update: been fishing, and I've tried throwing the Dye a bit farther out, and it works, but ONLY for Goopola, Charc, Tralok, Mawfish.
I used the rare-fish baits, Cuthol, Norg, and Murkray, and saw none, checked several locations, like the lake and a pond or two, where there was an active fishing location, and along a couple areas of the ocean, but again, nothing. This update did very little at all for us, and other than a little trial and error proved that the Dye DOES work, but it is... picky.

DE NEEDS to address this if they are going to keep the Fishing mechanic in the game at all, or remove it outright and refund us spear fisher-peeps with something worth our waste of times in PoE.

Edited by Hawksbri

1 hour ago, grrmisfit said:

STILL not fixed???? whats going on DE? 

Only... now the BAITS aren't working at all, from my trial and error testings between the updates and bug fixes that they did work on... they skipped us... and we've been makin a fuss for over a week, haven't we?

2 hours ago, Hawksbri said:

Only... now the BAITS aren't working at all, from my trial and error testings between the updates and bug fixes that they did work on... they skipped us... and we've been makin a fuss for over a week, haven't we?

guess i save money not buying resource boosters

7 hours ago, Hawksbri said:

they skipped us... and we've been makin a fuss for over a week, haven't we?

A week? There's PoE content that remains broken since release... I'm actually rather surprised they don't make more of an effort to fix things considering how much money they spent on advertising PoE specifically. Disappointing.

10 hours ago, Hawksbri said:

They've had time to release Mirage prime and the recent Ghoul bounties. No mention of it in the update thread.

EDIT:

Apparently it is working and after testing it myself, it seems to work now, but the person I was grouped with couldn't see my dye nor any fish, so I dunno.

Edited by SpaceSheepie