Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.0 + Hotfix

Someone arrived too early yesterday?

Also, this much new stuff right before holidays? 

Edited by Pegasy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 49

Thanks and happy Xmas!

P.S. Fix some other bugs too please:

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

Red text!

Edited by Noktin
  • Upvote 18

*Its amazing how we went from sitting on screen having the planetary system below us to running around in ship to having operator and now to having a room for us XD is just wow. GG DE :D.

*Woooohooo personal quarters! some where to keep my love ember prime <3.... 
*Well can u bring the glaive thing again just without the damage , cause maaaaaaaaan that thing looked fcking awesome.... *hinting for nice idle animation with glaive*

*o.o Luminous dye was bugged before so I hope it got fixed on this patch. :D

*the operator recharge delay bracer got bugged 

*Chroma's fury isnt working 100% times. There were moment where I had the buff but it's effect didn't work on the weapon.

*Excal(blue/white) oberon(grey) ember(orange/red) chroma(green) rhino (black/red) fighting against stalker to save the poor rabbit in front of Orokin tower in my room!!*

Edited by Taintknight
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 17

Edit- Just wanted to take a moment and say a sincere Thank You- to Digital Extremes for making this game that's now become a home away from home, the founders for making this amazing game possible, and to you- the community, for being a family to me through the two years I've been a part of this crazy space ninja program. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Years; with all the success and happiness you could ever wish for in 2018. Thanks for playing, developing, and supporting this amazing game- I love all of you.

Edited by CorerMaximus
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 32

Could the unbounded overlay map have a review? It was awkward before, but it's painful in PoE.
Mini map is too small, overlay map is too big. We need the ability to set map size, location, and bounds - or to provide a 3rd map option that's 2-3x the size of the mini map.

Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles needs some attention

Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped

Other issues:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia.
* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* JV docking errors still occur
* https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

QoL improvements:
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward

Edited by chrisx1125
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 17

Thanks for the Update!

Edited by Sashimi
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

With all these 2.0s and 2.5s (Focus and IPS), when can we finally see the rework Arcanes deserve? They are quite underwhelming over the majority, and only a minority are useful. I propose we see buffs and changes across the board to make them more interesting and increase. Aura Mods could also use this treatment. I made 2 posts outlining possible changes:

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Upvote 7