Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Armor oriented Corrupted Mod: Excessive Plating.

Asdryu

3 minutes ago, Acos said:

Sprint Speed would kill it for me. Gotta go fast. I'd be okay with something like that if it just flat out removed shields entirely though. I'm all about that Arcane Grace these days anyway. 

Agreed. It would be alot better if it removed shield and reduced speed a little bit , -80% sprint speed reduction is overkill in Warframe :d

um... that would kind of break inaros/nidus wouldn't it, there would literally be no downsides if it was just removing shields, not that I'd want 80% reduction in sprint speed, the frames are slow enough to basically require us to use sprint for the 'slow speeds'. 

19 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

um... that would kind of break inaros/nidus wouldn't it, there would literally be no downsides if it was just removing shields, not that I'd want 80% reduction in sprint speed, the frames are slow enough to basically require us to use sprint for the 'slow speeds'. 

Make it only work on warframes that have shields.

1 hour ago, PrivateRiem said:

How about convert shields into armor?

Well, that actually sounds a bit better in the world of warframe.

Of course we'd all want to see shields gone rather than sprint speed, but that's the trade of it. Also, there are a lot of things to work around sprint speed nowadays.
But it was just an extremely random thought. Who knows what a Frost or Rhino would be able to do with it.