The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People trying to be "funny"

(XBOX)Babadookcf

On December 18, 2017 at 6:53 PM, (Xbox One)Babadookcf said:

Why is it there's always someone with a Loki and thinks it's fun to troll players with their switch teleport. I told many of them to stop doing it and they reply with "Lol it's my job" ffs. Troll ya friends instead. People don't like that bs. It aint making me laugh either and is just down right aggravating. 

Because they are now lost and it's all they have left.  Limbo has taken their mantle.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, (Xbox One)Babadookcf said:

Why is it there's always someone with a Loki and thinks it's fun to troll players with their switch teleport. I told many of them to stop doing it and they reply with "Lol it's my job" ffs. Troll ya friends instead. People don't like that bs. It aint making me laugh either and is just down right aggravating. 

Just don't revive the Loki when he dies.  Loki players like that are always dying.  LOL

10 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Seriously though dude, Loki players don't expect you to laugh or find it fun when you get switch teleported. They expect you to get aggravated because they find it funny. It's like you're surprised at the notion.

And I'm suppose to just take it in stride then? No but yall right. I'll just leave squad every time I see an irrelevant Loki in certain missions just like I do with Limbo. 

On 12/18/2017 at 3:53 PM, (Xbox One)Babadookcf said:

you think its bad now..try when i first started ... they didnt have a troll limit number and could do it as much as they wanted 

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

you think its bad now..try when i first started ... they didnt have a troll limit number and could do it as much as they wanted 

I can only imagine. I know it's not going to change any time soon because of certain player's nature and I'm sure I am not the only one complaining but if they have to troll someone in game so that they can get a few laughs here and there then maybe they need to go outside or watch Quite Shallow or something lmao.  

Just now, (Xbox One)Babadookcf said:

I can only imagine. I know it's not going to change any time soon because of certain player's nature and I'm sure I am not the only one complaining but if they have to troll someone in game so that they can get a few laughs here and there then maybe they need to go outside or watch Quite Shallow or something lmao.  

dunno , but those action is what made me hate loki to this day