The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should there be a tab for kuva?

_.Cree._

I do alot of kuva missions to get good stats on my rivens. But i started getting tired of having to look all over the map to see where the missions where, so i thought maybe we should get an alert like tab for kuva missions and nightmare missions. would save some time and make it a little bit easier to compare the missions fast. Am i the only one who thinks this or do you agree and think it is a good idea?

8 minutes ago, EinstenheiM said:

Yes, it's so frustrating to search all planets to find kuva missions every time.

??... You need to search 2-3 planets at most. Kuva missions only spawn next to Kuva fortress.

I think some people don't realize this. It should be communicated somehow. I think the only reason I know is because I remember reading the update note when it went live. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

6 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

??... You need to search 2-3 planets at most. Kuva missions only spawn next to Kuva fortress.

I think some people don't realize this. It should be communicated somehow. I think the only reason I know is because I remember reading the update note when it went live. 

Is Eris next to kuva fortress ?

Is Sedna next to kuva fortress ?

No, but I have seen kuva missions spawn in all these planets.

Edited by EinstenheiM

8 minutes ago, EinstenheiM said:

hmm, I never realized that lol.

Yeah, I don't know how that detail is communicated to players that didn't read those update notes. 

Maybe they're should be an in-game email after completing TWW.

Edited by Hypernaut1

Il y a 3 heures, Hypernaut1 a dit :

Yeah, I don't know how that detail is communicated to players that didn't read those update notes. 

That could also be a thing, but that doesnt change the fact that it would be easier to get from mission to mission and keep track of when they disappear and what sort ofmissions they are.

7 minutes ago, --Cree-- said:

That could also be a thing, but that doesnt change the fact that it would be easier to get from mission to mission and keep track of when they disappear and what sort ofmissions they are.

Personally, I think it would just clutter the menu when Kuva missions are easily found. You click on planet, then click on node. I don't see how it saves that much time. If you have to "look" for the mission, you're doing it wrong. 

If they have us the option to customize the quick menu, that would be ok.

7 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

To be fair, the War Within does make it a plot point that the Kuva Fortress is mobile.