Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why no fissure missions on Uranus, Kuva Fortress or Lua?

Kylo.

Why can't we have any missions on Uranus except Interception and Defence, the only two missions on Uranus that don't require sharkwing? Anything stopping us from getting fissure missions to missions that require sharkwing?

And what about having fissures on lua or kuva fortress? I know it might be spoilerish, but if someone doesn't have the quests done, the planets unlocked, the fissure can be hidden?

Would give us a bit more variety for fissures.

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Sharkwing probably has something to do with coding...also nobody likes sharkwing.

There is not a single mission that is only sharkwing.

8 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Lua...do you want to fight corrupted Sentiants? I don't!

Yes I do.

mmm the obvious that Orokin Moon and Grineer Fortress require completing story Quests but Void Tears are available long before that.

the last note though, is you almost assuredly only get Grineer Sealab Defense/Interception because the other Missions are marked as requiring Archwing and Void Tears can't require that.
however for Void Tears.... just adjust the Tiles chosen to only include ones that don't have water in them - or - like when you're doing Grineer Sealab before doing the Archwing Quest.... you just get teleported back out of the water as if you fell in a pit. then you only need to remove the like 1-3 Tiles that force using Sharkwing.

and voila, you have another entire Tileset and Planet to add to Void Tears. it would also drastically reduce how prevalant Grineer Sealab Defense/Interception is - as veteran Players the world over will groan about how often it occurs. those two Missions are just disproportionately over represented because the entire rest of the Planet is flagged as invalid. so those two Missions are probably being defaulted to anytime that Planet is selected at all, which means (i don't remember the exact numbers atm and don't feel like recalculating today) instead of those two Missions representing 1.5% or so of all of the possible Void Tears, they represent 7% or something like that.

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

also nobody likes sharkwing.

I like both SharkWing, AW, and AW in PoE.  Hmmmm, could it be because I don't suck at it?  :smile:  Not a reflection on you Alpha.  Just seems to me that more might enjoy it if they would actually rank up their AW gear or use something other than the Odonata.  Just saying.  :D

I think Fissure in Kuva Fortress could be cool.  

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

... another would require designing Corrupted swimmers.  Not really a lot of reason or demand for DE to go to that extra effort. 

Yeah, I noticed that would be the primary reason for no Fissure on most Sealab tileset. Too much effort on many DE team rather than just a simple inclusion of some nodes on Fissure list.

One of the way it could work is to make Fissures not spawning any enemies while you're in Sharkwing, but I don't know how DE codes this game to know how practical this is.

Though I have no problems with fissures in Lua or Kuva Fortress. Like OP said, it could be hidden until the player actually finished the related quest.

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Lore-wise yes...but crazier things have happened in gameplay.

The Fissure would most likely just ignore the Sentient unit, much like how it ignore Shadow Stalker right now. Yes, I've seen it. Shadow Stalker cannot be corrupted by the Void fissure.

Il y a 3 heures, DatDarkOne a dit :

I like both SharkWing, AW, and AW in PoE.  Hmmmm, could it be because I don't suck at it?  :smile:  Not a reflection on you Alpha.  Just seems to me that more might enjoy it if they would actually rank up their AW gear or use something other than the Odonata.  Just saying.  :D

I think Fissure in Kuva Fortress could be cool.  

People don't like Sharkwing because it's slow, I have maxed Hyperion Thrusters and honestly, what it gives you should be the deffault speed in SharkWing.

As for the rest:

Révélation

FCM7lTOxS-CLjsfEDRz6eQ.png

Don't have Elytron only cause I don't want it.

Yes, regular Odonata is by far my most used...because I didn't have access to the others for a long time. Even then, there is just not much reason to play a (sadly) nearly forgten game mode.

On 1/7/2018 at 3:57 PM, AlphaPHENIX said:

Lua...do you want to fight corrupted Sentiants? I don't!

I've killed a lot of them when I fought against lvl 180 - 190 Corpus (When I was testing my Maiming Strike Atterax build with my Eternal War Valkyr) So Corrupted lvl 40 Sentients won't be a issue for me.