Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concern about the animals

Heeknot

Spoiler

If the lotus is gone, who is taking care of all our unwanted pets? Is there going to be a mass die off soon becuase our kubros arent getting their daily injections to stop their DNA from completely melting? We did pay the lotus to consign our pets to her so that wouldnt happen, but now that space mom is gone :'(. 

The kavats should be fine though.

10 minutes ago, Heeknot said:

I do believe the deffinition of consignment is to transfer ownership to another person. i do believe DERebecca even confirmed that its cannon that the lotus cares for our unwanted pets, so no space blender.

if is the case...we can only hope Ballas is the one taking care of our consigned animal...and own his own space blender ;)

Yes, in reality the pets are just lines of code, you consign it and its deleted and gone. In terms of the game though the planet where the lotus put all the unwanted pets so they can frolic in flower fields and have tea parties is soon to be full of dead puppies.

1 minute ago, Ninjamander said:

if is the case...we can only hope Ballas is the one taking care of our consigned animal...and own his own space blender ;)

Well he didnt do a very good job taking care of margulas. I still have concern for all the kubros :/

Spoiler

Not to mention he stole space mom so i kind of hate him. 

29 minutes ago, xXHobbitXx said:

when you consign your pet its gone, its been put down, doesnt matter what lore states or rebecca said lol, you are getting rid of it, real life comparison = putting it down

time to put down the game if you're comparing it to real life. Let the devs decide what goes on in their game, not you XD