The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anasa price increase...

(PSN)KingGuy420

So I haven't been playing super long, 4 or 5 months, and in that time Anasa sculptures have always been 5p each with the occasional 5 for 20p thrown around. I've never paid more than that, and I've never had to post in chat more than once to find a full trade.

But for some odd reason, in these last few days, the price has jumped to 7-8p and even the people offering that are struggling to get them. I'm still refusing to pay more than 5, so in 2 days of chat spamming I've only managed to get a few loose ones.

So wtf happened? Did DE finally change the drop rate? Did the WF economy have a stroke? What am I missing that made this price increase happen out of thin air? I'm so confused lol.

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

As with all traded items.. supply and demand, low supply with high demand means higher prices

I understand how economics works lol. What I don't understand is why the supply or demand seemingly changed overnight on something that people are constantly complaining about how many they get per week.

hmm, maybe last baro visit brought many/good primed mods? those who have anasas would use them to rank up those primed mods, and other players that are short on endo will try to buy anasas in order to rank those primed mods.

Edited by JeyciKon

1 minute ago, JeyciKon said:

hmm, maybe last baro visit brought many/good primed mods? those who have anasas would use them to rank up those primed mods, and other player that are short on endo will try to buy anasas in order to rank those primed mods.

I mean, that's definitely possible. He brought 3 bane mods. I didn't notice an increase of demand in trade chat though, that's why I kinda wrote that off. Not to mention, I've seen Baro bring better selections without this happening. Who knows I guess.

I think the drop rate was fixed or tweaked... it's been two or three weeks since my last anasa. Now I constantly get Kuva, Endo, boosters and a few rivens.

Just now, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I think the drop rate was fixed or tweaked... it's been two or three weeks since my last anasa. Now I constantly get Kuva, Endo, boosters and a few rivens.

I've also noticed that. I've got maybe 2 in the last 2 weeks. I figured it was just coincidence though. That's a pretty sought after change so you'd think DE would be bragging about it.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

I mean, that's definitely possible. He brought 3 bane mods. I didn't notice an increase of demand in trade chat though, that's why I kinda wrote that off. Not to mention, I've seen Baro bring better selections without this happening. Who knows I guess.

Or they could be looking forward to two weeks from now when he'll have Primed Reach, Primed Cryo Rounds and Primed Continuity like he did on PC this week.

2 minutes ago, Urabask said:

Or they could be looking forward to two weeks from now when he'll have Primed Reach, Primed Cryo Rounds and Primed Continuity like he did on PC this week.

I've never known the WF economy as a whole to have that much foresight lol. People are still paying ridiculous amounts for Ember and that's only a few weeks away.

But it's definitely a possibility.

you're really lucking out on those prices as it is, i guess the Console market for Statues is way down (probably because people don't know what they have, i'm guessing? idk).
reasonable price ranges for a pinepple/Anasa is really in the 10-15 range. <10 is a ripoff for the seller.

5 for 20??? I usually try to get em for 5/40 even then sometimes it's hard to find them. 

Whoever you got them from for 5/20 completely ripped themself off. 17,250 endo for 20p is ridiculous

Are you talking about filled or empty? 

Edited by (PS4)Musicopia
Question

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

you're really lucking out on those prices as it is, i guess the Console market for Statues is way down (probably because people don't know what they have, i'm guessing? idk).
reasonable price ranges for a pinepple/Anasa is really in the 10-15 range. <10 is a ripoff for the seller.

Prices are a lot lower on consoles in general. You guys get those plat discounts which means there's more plat in the economy, leading to it being lower valued. Gotta love economics lol.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

This is the reason why I am slowly saving up for and building my own gaming/video editing PC, players on console (well, I can only speak for PS4 really) don't seem to understand the value of items in Warframe. Granted some sorties are extremely easy and effortless at times, but else-wise do people not value their time and effort? Unless you're one of those people that farm endo in the arena on Sedna, the amount of endo that comes with anasa sculpture can take weeks to obtain by just normally playing the game.

I always see the mention of plat discounts playing a part in related discussions, but we get like 2 plat discount specials I guess-timate per year. Generally speaking,is plat more expensive on PC?

Currently on PS4 plat prices (USD) are:

75 Platinum $4.99

170 Platinum $9.99

370 Platinum $19.99

1000 Platinum $49.99

2100 Platinum $99.99

3210 Platinum $149.99

19 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

always see the mention of plat discounts playing a part in related discussions, but we get like 2 plat discount specials I guess-timate per year. Generally speaking,is plat more expensive on PC?

So, where we get 25/50/75% off next market purchase coupons for login bonuses, they get those coupons but off their next platinum purchase. So if someone's lucky, they could be getting 50% off plat every week, where we get it twice a year lol.

The less that goods cost, the stronger the currency is. The more money in the economy, the more things cost, the weaker the currency is. Works the same with real world currencies.

To make a comparison to real world economies, PC plat is like Canada and console plat is like the US lol.

Edited by (PS4)KingGuy420

10 minutes ago, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

So, where we get 25/50/75% off next market purchase coupons for login bonuses, they get those coupons but off their next platinum purchase. So if someone's lucky, they could be getting 50% off plat every week, where we get it twice a year lol.

The less that goods cost, the stronger the currency is. The more money in the economy, the more things cost, the weaker the currency is. Works the same with real world currencies.

To make a comparison to real world economies, PC plat is like Canada and console plat is like the US lol.

Aw, I think I understand now. My Pa always says I don't understand how money works and I think money grows on trees.

Just now, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz said:

Or maybe its just you because I haven't seen the prices change at all. Still 3p r regulars and 5p for anasas. Also who's selling 5 anasas for 20p? They're ripping themselves off lol

I spent the last 2 days spamming chat looking for them for 5p. I had like a dozen people msg me and ask 8. I saw three other people offering 7 in chat and asked them if they were having any luck, they all said no. I don't know if you've tried in the last few days but something definitely changed.

1 minute ago, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

I spent the last 2 days spamming chat looking for them for 5p. I had like a dozen people msg me and ask 8. I saw three other people offering 7 in chat and asked them if they were having any luck, they all said no. I don't know if you've tried in the last few days but something definitely changed.

I check trade every day. I have like 7 maxed anasas im looking to sell at and I don't even see any buyers lol. I'll check again tomorrow but Im pretty sure it will be the same. It might just be your region.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

With the release of the grind known as POE I haven't done a sortie in weeks. Plus some of the sorties have been full of 'Nope' missions. 

People actually find sortie missions hard? Thats a thing?