Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone have a good time-zone converter?

KelsierSurvivor

I miss Prime Times and Devstreams far too much due to not being able to convert time properly. I've tried surfing the internet, but I can't find anything that makes sense. If human's can just convert time for me, that would be nice too! (Arkansas to wherever it is that DE hosts Prime Time. They usually do ET, so that would be nice. If you could just tell me how many hours' difference it is, that would be the most useful! If it's the same time, that would be nice too! Less work for me! I know, I sound kinda stupid, but I'm kinda ignorant in the Time Zone category. :/)

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

sec ill check you that ^.^ 

Yep you are at GMT-6 and DE is at GMT-5 so basicly just remove 1 hour. Be carefull canada change time zone twice a year thougth ^.^ 

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180125T190000&p1=405&p2=1185

Edited by trunks013

17 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

I miss Prime Times and Devstreams far too much due to not being able to convert time properly. I've tried surfing the internet, but I can't find anything that makes sense. If human's can just convert time for me, that would be nice too! (Arkansas to wherever it is that DE hosts Prime Time. They usually do ET, so that would be nice. If you could just tell me how many hours' difference it is, that would be the most useful! If it's the same time, that would be nice too! Less work for me! I know, I sound kinda stupid, but I'm kinda ignorant in the Time Zone category. :/)

If you have a smart phone, most of the clock apps has a time zone map feature already.  You can just open that up and poke around.  (DE shares a time zone with New York City, Boston, etc. So if it's 6pm in those cities, it's 6pm for DE.)

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Same.  I just want the information.

I find these streams somehow boring after spent a lot of time to watch these and also peoples change and in my eye these devs are not so special anymore so the current information interest me only and that part which maybe involve me into something. My part would be when they fixing the networking, when we can drop slot limits, when we can have custom missions and dojo renovation, when we can rebuild the relays and when the kingpin system which by far now sounds for me the most interesting thing will be implemented.

The damage overhaul and mod system is always was broken so it won't make much more sense in terms if they change it because I am sure they don't know what to want with the game and how they want to balance out things. Honestly If there will be a minimal chance to add something to this game as independent (not mean tennogen) but more ideas and options for systems then I would care about more but how the things going now I am not really want to involve myself into it too deep.

Just now, Sziklamester said:

I find these streams somehow boring after spent a lot of time to watch these and also peoples change and in my eye these devs are not so special anymore so the current information interest me only and that part which maybe involve me into something. My part would be when they fixing the networking, when we can drop slot limits, when we can have custom missions and dojo renovation, when we can rebuild the relays and when the kingpin system which by far now sounds for me the most interesting thing will be implemented.

The damage overhaul and mod system is always was broken so it won't make much more sense in terms if they change it because I am sure they don't know what to want with the game and how they want to balance out things. Honestly If there will be a minimal chance to add something to this game as independent (not mean tennogen) but more ideas and options for systems then I would care about more but how the things going now I am not really want to involve myself into it too deep.

It's not so much that I find them boring and less special, I just want the information as to what's coming next and what's being fixed, etc.  

Plus, it's annoying with how often they interrupt each other.  There have been a couple times where I've actually said out loud "LET THEM FINISH!!!" 

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

It's not so much that I find them boring and less special, I just want the information as to what's coming next and what's being fixed, etc.  

Plus, it's annoying with how often they interrupt each other.  There have been a couple times where I've actually said out loud "LET THEM FINISH!!!" 

Peoples in groups cannot behave and if one talks the anothers want to interupt the other. They are basically showmans too and they make it for the show and they think it is funny. The majority of players find these funny but I personally not like this behave form funny just ruining the interaction.

Rebecca also cannot handle the situations and often she assists to them interupting each other so they won't spoil us with information which later could be prove correct.

5 hours ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

best one to use is time buddy. Honestly amazing. Enter in the time zone and then hover over different days and times and it'll show you a line connecting to your local time.