Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Thyrus Set - Out Now on Steam!

Stenchfury

Well done stenchfury, I'm real proud of how you pulled this concept through and turned it into one of the most amazing Chroma skins I've seen. A worthy contender to even Volkovyi's Chroma skins.

And that helmet is absolutely DEMONIC. I might need to buy the skin for the helmet alone!

The way you presented the skin aswell as the skin and additional items is astounding, DE should consider making Tennogen cosmetic sets (like how we've got deluxe skin bundles) if this trend of Tennogen skin + weapon skin + Syandana keeps going so you won't have to submit things separately because of this.

Seriously, they should. I'd definitely buy the three items as a single bundle if that was possible.

17 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Well done stenchfury, I'm real proud of how you pulled this concept through and turned it into one of the most amazing Chroma skins I've seen. A worthy contender to even Volkovyi's Chroma skins.

And that helmet is absolutely DEMONIC. I might need to buy the skin for the helmet alone!

Thank you! It took a lot of work but I'm happy it's paying off!

37 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

The way you presented the skin aswell as the skin and additional items is astounding, DE should consider making Tennogen cosmetic sets (like how we've got deluxe skin bundles) if this trend of Tennogen skin + weapon skin + Syandana keeps going so you won't have to submit things separately because of this.

Seriously, they should. I'd definitely buy the three items as a single bundle if that was possible.

Oh well, It's not too much trouble doing different submissions; and I think it's better for ppl to have a clearer idea on what's what, and what are they voting for; but indeed I LOVE doing sets, and the presentation you get out of it is way cooler :D

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, (XB1)Sheols said:

Gutted the hammer skin didn't make it in with the rest of the items but i guess something is better than nothing! :D

Oh well; I'll be working on the hammer to better fit the Tenno style :)

Will try to get it in the next round!