Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Thyrus Set - Out Now on Steam!

Stenchfury

45 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I have to ask, was that hammer skin inspired by VIP weapons from a game called Crossfire? It just feels familiar.

Hmm nope sry, never heard of that :P Mostly inspired by Tenno style with some classic fantasy\medieval and some eastern influences.

Just now, Prophere said:

It might just be me but I'd think it'd be better if the hammers had more dragon elements on it. Maybe scales on the hilt perhaps?

You mean a dragon head is not enough? :D

Jokes aside, materials and textures are nothing final; once I get the model done there's still plenty of room for texting out different textures; but I'll get to that directly in Substance Painter\Designer

One thing to watch for is DE doesn't accept gold on Tennogen submissions due to the whole prime thing. Not sure if that hammer would count, although you can easily get away with it by coloring it to look like a brass or other metal, then coloring it to gold when in game.

46 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

One thing to watch for is DE doesn't accept gold on Tennogen submissions due to the whole prime thing. Not sure if that hammer would count, although you can easily get away with it by coloring it to look like a brass or other metal, then coloring it to gold when in game.

Yeah, that's just a concept :) final 3D submission will have different coloring and materials.

9 hours ago, Navarchus said:

Just an idea, how about a syandana that is a holster? As we can now specifically position melees to preference.

A friend of mine actually mentioned me something like that; right now I'm working on a more Chroma-ish syandana but that could be an idea for a future one :)

13 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I love the hammer, not sure I like the helmet, it looks flat and the tusks just kind of stick out for no reason. I want see where you go with the syandana, looks interesting.

There's indeed space for improvement in the hipoly\texturing; maybe I'll win you over with the final version :)

On 2/13/2018 at 1:19 PM, Stenchfury said:

Updated with Syandana Concepts!

The syandana concepts are amazing!  

(I like the second one the best..if you could make the bottom part a little longer and on a slightly more downward angle it would be perfect imho.)

You are killing it with your designs.  I picked up all the Hydroid posiden pieces and I am in love. Soo good..keep up the awesome work.

Edited by (PS4)I420t

11 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

The syandana concepts are amazing!  

(I like the second one the best..if you could make the bottom part a little longer and on a slightly more downward angle it would be perfect imho.)

You are killing it with your designs.  I picked up all the Hydroid posiden pieces and I am in love. Soo good..keep up the awesome work.

Thanks for the awesome  support!

Yeah still not sure which one I'll go for (syandana ) I'll decide after the rest is done :)

• 1 month later...