The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why mains are absolute nonsense

Ragnarok160

Just now, Ragnarok160 said:

i never boasted, you told me to tell you so i did, lets hear yours, but be warned i'm also going to act condescending and unimpressed what ever you tell me

You never did what? 
How do you define : Pretensions, accusing people, claiming high skills and moaning over the fact that "maining noobs" are wrecking your trials?

Oh you want mine stats : go ahead

Joined May 3 2015
Most used frame : Ember Prime , followed by Volt, Nova Prime and Rhino Prime
Most used primary weapons : Boltor Prime, Syndy Hek
Most used secondary : Sonicor, AkSomati, Syndy Akbolto
Most Used melee : Orthos Prime, Galatine, Galatine Prime

Total hours: 1384

Warframe0022.jpg?width=963&height=542

Total Raids:  39 LoR, 12 JV 
Times told people that they can't "main a frame because it is nonsense" - 0 

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Warframe doesn't even have servers.

Checkmate.

I am sorry. Just...did you put any thought into this before posting it? The very fact that the game is only playable online with networking features(internet) is enough to show that Warframe has servers. Furthermore, the game gets fixed sometimes in this special thing called "server maintenance". Seriously. Do you not understand how Warframe works?

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

nidus is bae, makes me said when i'm trying to nom on some enemies my team kills them in my flesh ball

Right? Like, I guess I can't blame them.

If they couldn't attack any enemies inside the Larva, odds are they'd just be left picking off stragglers.

Especially since I've modded my Warframe to have 235% range. I grab fricken everybody. Although there's still a few range mods I don't have, like Cunning Drift.

Just now, Ragnarok160 said:

u realize i have alternate accounts right?

Ah, that old chestnut.

It's like when a noob argues against someone experienced. ''I have a level 300 million account, okay? I'll ban you from Microsoft I swear. My Dad owns it''.

Post from your main account then? Lend some credibility to your statements. Pretty silly to use a noob account and then start posting as if you know what you're talking about.

Oh no, wait. A Main account. MAINS ARE UNACCEPTABLE!

:clem:

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

well the forums don't allow for the ignore

you misread. You're clearly upset because "maining" it's ruining your experience, ignore them IN GAME and move on. Don't go on the forums, play the victim card because of a few bad incidences and say maining is bad and shouldn't be a thing in Warframe. It's illogical. Let people play how they want, no one is going to follow your impossible dreams of playing how YOU want them to.

edit: AH, unless of course you solo or use recruit chat, then you can get people to play by your high standard rules.

Edited by FashionFrame

1 hour ago, Ragnarok160 said:

the fact you use more then one isnt really the criteria i use for a "main"

Well, bimain? Whatever you wanna call them i don't really care, but the concept is still the same; using one or two, basically an abysmal fraction of the roster is what i call maining. Like how i main supports whenever i play overwatch or role based games. Not nitpicking

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Ah, that old chestnut.

It's like when a noob argues against someone experienced. ''I have a level 300 million account, okay? I'll ban you from Microsoft I swear. My Dad owns it''.

Post from your main account then? Lend some credibility to your statements. Pretty silly to use a noob account and then start posting as if you know what you're talking about.

Oh no, wait. A Main account. MAINS ARE UNACCEPTABLE!

:clem:

im not giving you my alts so you can harass my stats, its like a baby bulling a lower MR or "ahem" a main bulling everyone who doesn't main that frame

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Only problem is, people you've ignored can still comment on any posts you've made, and you still get notified when they post and you can choose to show ignored posts. Like come on, if I was capable of manually ignoring someone I'd just do that.

I want Facebook block level ignoring where the ignoring is done for me by machines. :P

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

im not giving you my alts so you can harass my stats, its like a baby bulling a lower MR or "ahem" a main bulling everyone who doesn't main that frame

Harras your stats?

You mean like telling people that them having mains is "absolute nonsense" but refusing to back up your claims?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Well, bimain? Whatever you wanna call them i don't really care, but the concept is still the same; using one or two, basically an abysmal fraction of the roster is what i call maining. Like how i main supports whenever i play overwatch or role based games. Not nitpicking

i really don't like referencing outside games tbh since there are a lot of difference, if i ever had to convert the problem into overwatch terms its a lot like playing a grand master match and having a sombra on your team when playing a dive comp then losing because the sombra wouldn't synergize with the team and if you lose who would be blamed first?

3 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Harras your stats?

You mean like telling people that them having mains is "absolute nonsense" but refusing to back up your claims?

hang on let me copy paste my examples

Edited by Ragnarok160
my copy paste button broke

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Carnatus said:

Only problem is, people you've ignored can still comment on any posts you've made, and you still get notified when they post and you can choose to show ignored posts. Like come on, if I was capable of manually ignoring someone I'd just do that.

I want Facebook block level ignoring where the ignoring is done for me by machines. :P

I am behind that level of blocking 100%

2 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Harras your stats?

I think "harass my stats" is just their term of "Don't use information you've gathered about me to further prove me wrong!"