Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Megan Bounty 5 is also insta failing - Solo mode, Xbox one X - Capture the new grineer commander. Walk on to plains,  Get the "Konzu is right" dialog, and as soon as thats finished - bounty failed.

EDIT TO ADD: not specific to solo mode - insta fail on invite only and public as well. Only 1 time did it not Instantly fail out of 7 tries - and that one time no bounty loaded at all although I confirmed with everyone else I was paired with they all selected bounty 5.

I gotta question tho is it possible for ember prime to be a twitch prime reward? I was just asking because frost prime was. Also why is cernos prime worse than rakta cernos I dont like the fact its slower But I guess you guys fixed that problem oh and when is that weapon hot fix coming on xbox I would rlly like to know that if you read this.

Feb 6 Hotfix #2 is now live!

• Fixed Bait falling through the water along ocean fishing spots.
  • Fixed exiting the Arsenal occasionally causes loss of functionality.
  • Fixed Arsenal Mandachord being unusable after first switching from a different Warframe to Octavia.

*Please note that we are working on fixing loss of menu functionality upon returning from the Plains as a Client.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Feb 6 Hotfix #2 is now live!

• Fixed Bait falling through the water along ocean fishing spots.
  • Fixed exiting the Arsenal occasionally causes loss of functionality.
  • Fixed Arsenal Mandachord being unusable after first switching from a different Warframe to Octavia.

*Please note that we are working on fixing loss of menu functionality upon returning from the Plains as a Client.

Why can't Xbox One have memes from redtext? D:

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)A Frikn Grizzly said:

It freezes every time I exit the arsenal. This is fun.

indeed, I've experienced this issue quite a few times today. I swap warframes and the game freezes causing me to quit and restart.  Also occasionally getting disconnected from the servers for some unknown reason, which also forces a restart.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed exiting the Arsenal occasionally causes loss of functionality.

Does not appear completely fixed.

Also

• some (not all) bounties still insta-fail entering plains. Not sure if its dependent upon the type of mission the first stage is.  Happens to me in all three matchmaking modes (solo,invite,public). 
  • Occasionally bounties selected but entering the plains and they are empty.

Neither of these were an issue for me before the big update this am and they persist through the subsequent hotfixes.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Does not appear completely fixed.

Also

• some (not all) bounties still insta-fail entering plains. Not sure if its dependent upon the type of mission the first stage is.  Happens to me in all three matchmaking modes (solo,invite,public). 
  • Occasionally bounties selected but entering the plains and they are empty.

Neither of these were an issue for me before the big update this am and they persist through the subsequent hotfixes.

Your second bullet point has been happening to me since the ghoul event update

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Guiltygaia said:

Draw distante los in Xbox

Yeah whats going on with the new draw distance, its near impossible to see the tower now to know where you are. its like its been halved to save on frame rates

And the team joining failure at the door is awful

Archived