The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whom Have I offended?

Ragnarok160

While trying different amp configuration i tried this name

oKel8sL.jpg

Only to receive this

ynnkIsD.jpg

clearly since the profanity filters work 100% of the time who is offended by this name? i'm very sorry and i will try to be more culturally sensitive, i've enrolled myself in sensitivity training and i'm getting better i promise. 

Well, other games profanityfilters have similar problems as the one QuiteShy demonstrated..

For example (and your entertainment)

I'm german. So, wenn playing World of Warcraft i can't use the word 'weniger', which is german for 'less'. My guess is this is because of a word that is similar to 'weniger' when you remove the 'w' and the 'e'.

Edited by Walkampf

1 minute ago, Walkampf said:

Well, other games have similar problem.

For example (and your entertainment)

I'm german. So, wenn playing World of Warcraft i can't use the word 'weniger', which is german for 'less'. My guess is this is because of a word that is similar to 'weniger' when you remove the 'w' and the 'e'.

So obviously they are racist not letting you say a whole countries name! Censorship I say! 

Systems can be strange some times like in a game I played years ago.  They had a event so to remember what order numbers I had to hunt I typed them in the character profile.

The problem came to 3 numbers in the middle of the chain 13 2 16. I couldn't save the profile as long as those 3 numbers was next to each othere,

I don't see any profanity in those 3 numbers only thing I could think of was that it was a predator block some how.

Edited by Emolition