Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.5

[DE]Rebecca

Various things / bug I have noticed in the past couple weeks

- Oxium Osprey was frozen with no animation inside a Frost bubble and still went suicide / dashed into me.
- Dargyn's that were on the ground then boarded didn't count as kills towards a riven.
   -- Therefore i would assume that unboarded Dargyn's don't count as kills too.
- Still waiting on the re-sizable map! in the top left corner!
- Sometimes the archwing clips through the ground in Plains when spawned
- I feel like there should be a QoL change in the ayatan star icons or something to shows which kind of star it is.

Thanks & Keep up to great work!

Please fix the host migration issue on the plains, I just failed a very well going bounty against all 3 teralysts but at the very last second everything went down in a handbasket after host migration. Also would like if lost items due to this would be at least given back from the defeated teralysts as I lost everything along with the rest of the team members. And for love of god make riven transmuters tradeable.

On 2/14/2018 at 12:07 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Removed non-Vaulted Relics from Bounty Rewards as to remove confusion of both Relic types being in current Bounties and replaced with Endo relative to difficulty per Bounty tier (50,100,200,300,400).

"to remove confusion of both Relic types being in current Bounties"

That makes practically no sense, That's either a fallacy or a bad excuse for a nerf.

But if you want to remove incentives further from the plains, that is the way to do it. I haven't set foot in the PoE for a while now, in part due to the mob bloat the ghoul event causes, and in part because of the bugs that are still cropping up.

And let's not ignore, please, that a lot of people still have problems running PoE, and are thus unable to acquire the unvaulted relics aside from syndicate purchases. Not everyone can afford to upgrade their rig every two years. Please consider adding more ways to get the unvaulted relics. A lot of people seem to get burned out doing bounties over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

The Unvaulted Relic drop was OK until now.I mean in 1 bounti i had the chance to get 1-2 relics but now in 3-4 bountis i barely get 1 relic.What the hell DE? Instead of screwing with the players so hard just remove the unvaulted relics and be done with it im honestly tired and bored to death with all the stupid bountis iv done and the only usefull rewards are the cetus wisps and i gues the relics,other then that i  se no point in even going in to the plains.

14 hours ago, steelblueskies said:

friend, do you not have a zephyr and access to the simulacrum?

if you really need a taxi into a test instance with controlled conditions, and happen to be on pc, send me a message and i will take the time to help you see it for yourself.

----------------------------------------------------

edit: oh boy. i just checked my melee foundry tab and saw this

edit 2: nevermind.

lost my mind momentarily

oh no don't worry when I tested it didn't work in the first day, so I thought it didn't work with zephyr;s gun till I retested it

• Sinking Talon / Burning Wasp / Shimmering Blight
  • Credits Cache
  • Endo
  • Charged Chamber
  • Steel Fiber / Redirection / 
  • Iradite / Control Modules

We don't want this junk in the loot table past tier 1 bounties (keep all the newbie stuff in T1)! These are not rewards, they are sheet.. and if all you can get reliably on the plains is sheet... then I won't be doing anymore runs. I'm burnt out and unrewarded. Please stop making the drop tables worse. PLEASE?

17 hours ago, Katzenwolf said:

Zephyr's more or less fine, I play her a ton. Same with Ember. Her WoF is useless, but her 2 and 3 are still pretty good for CC. Even if Firequake is now useless. What they need to do is remove WoF and replace the ability with something different. Like when they removed Overheat and replaced it with accelerant. Or make it so it sets enemies on fire and repeatedly stuns them with constant applications of the effect. For Zephyr, though, why are there no launchable wind-blades or air vaccuums to suffocate my enemies?

Zephyr was fine for most ppl yes and I play her too but a lot of ppl wants to see a huge change in her before her prime comes out, like what happened with oberon and what happened to hydroid. Puddle going from normal afk cc to killing water now, oberon's first went from only CC to a sniper destruction. Having the ability to transfer weapon damage into tornado is fine but I wish it was like octavia's mallet and had decay because tornado doesn't always keep the enemies in a place in a bigger room. It chugs the enemies away making the shoot tornado to do more damage kinda useless.

Oh yea also yes ember's wof was useless even before the change but at least it could be used for cc. Having that 21m-22m cc meant 1-3 less enemies shooting at you since wof doesn't hit all enemies at a time. Not to mention that 100% status which procs panic from heat and gives extra CC.

On 2/13/2018 at 4:07 PM, Taintknight said:

ehuehuehueh yaya
**Potential fix for the big issue of Teralysts and Lures not navigating or behaving properly at all. When this issue occurs, it completely prevents Teralyst hunts from occuring for that session so we are working on resolving it as quickly as we can!--- THANKS  A LOT!

**please! please! please! remove that annoying range reduction from ember, it did not fix the issue where ppl goes afk in missions with lvl 30-40 enemies especially in hydron... Putting that range reduction stops most ppl from uses her at higher lvl like 150-200, because the range reduces the world on fire to almost the same range as the knockback of 3rd or stun of 2nd or even less. Trying to get back the old range, ppl would have to sacrifice str or effi and then getting the double damage at 100% would be meaningless since either the damage was very low to begin with cuz of overextended or  energy drain is too high because duration or effi isnt high enough..

Also leaving suggestions below for Zephyr cause I would really really love to see her change into something awesome like what happened to hydroid and oberon. Before her prime comes out.

Suggestion(s):

*Try changing Tornado where instead of getting only element buff it also gets weapon damage into it or builds a certain amount of damage which is carried on for total duration and just so it doesn't get broken you can give a cap to how much damage it can reach. *You can changing airburst where it will be affected by weapon mods like melee or primary or secondary, just like how atlas and gara works.

*You could turn tornado into a huge barrier where it would work like gara's shield as in no enemies would be able to shoot from outside nor come inside and enemies inside would float like bastille, ofc it looks op but you could make it like limbo's cata that the tornado starts shrinking, 

*you can change tailwind into something that makes her fly like archwings in the plains. That would be awesome to see :D..

I disagree with the Zephyr parts. Please don't do this to Zephyr. She's fine the way she is now, the only thing she needs is a cancel for one. Also there are just better ideas for changes for her if any at all. The ember thing, just learn to play her a new way? I'm not having trouble with her new build but that's just me. If you want to try my zephyr build let me know, but please don't do that^. I reiterate PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ZEPHYR. Zephyr is in a unique place right now, having her abilities change to be like other frames' abilities means just go play those other frames. There is a frame that flies around like archwing, go play her. Her flight is the BEST right now. I've made it to every corner of plains without needing energy or landing. That is a bird frame. Bird frame is good. Leave my bird alone.

43 minutes ago, AylaVue said:

I disagree with the Zephyr parts. Please don't do this to Zephyr. She's fine the way she is now, the only thing she needs is a cancel for one. Also there are just better ideas for changes for her if any at all. The ember thing, just learn to play her a new way? I'm not having trouble with her new build but that's just me. If you want to try my zephyr build let me know, but please don't do that^. I reiterate PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ZEPHYR. Zephyr is in a unique place right now, having her abilities change to be like other frames' abilities means just go play those other frames. There is a frame that flies around like archwing, go play her. Her flight is the BEST right now. I've made it to every corner of plains without needing energy or landing. That is a bird frame. Bird frame is good. Leave my bird alone.

if you r only talking about travels then buy archwing and travel in plains, don't just fight for zephyr so only you can use to travel in a cheap way in plains. I also play with her and my build revolves around 280 range which honestly everyone should try, cause with that range the turbulence is insane, but even I agree her 2nd is crap as well as her 4th. Now if they made it so the crits of weapons would also be transferred while shooting then maybe. At this point only white damage gets transferred which isn't high at all on most weapons. I have fought with ppl who claims zephyr is trash and honestly they havent felt the power of her third but thats only her third. Her second dive bomb was excellent for fast CC but jesus this second is so bad. Atlas's first and gara's first and forth would be bad too if the melee mods didn't affect those. Using those abilities without the melee mod the damage becomes so low. So yea i was giving them idea onto making airburst better if they r going to stick to this plan of keeping the ability.

As for ember please if you are speaking of using her at low lvl with overextended then stop right there. She might be fine at lower lvl but at higher you need range so that her wof turns from useless to useful. Ember is good at low lvl even with putting on OE but at higher lvl you need that range so that less enemy shoots at you cause if you don't know, it literally needs 1-2 bullets at 200+ for them to end you and less enemies shooting at you the better chance of you going further.

2 minutes ago, Taintknight said:

if you r only talking about travels then buy archwing and travel in plains, don't just fight for zephyr so only you can use to travel in a cheap way in plains. I also play with her and my build revolves around 280 range which honestly everyone should try, cause with that range the turbulence range is insane, but even I agree her 2nd is crap as well as her 4th. Now if they made it so the crits of weapons would also be transferred while shooting then maybe. At this point only white damage gets transferred which isn't high at all on most weapons.

As for ember please if you are speaking of using her at low lvl with overextended then stop right there. She might be fine at lower lvl but at higher you need range so that her wof turns from useless to useful. Ember is good at low lvl even with putting on OE but at higher lvl you need that range so that less enemy shoots at you cause if you don't know, it literally needs 1-2 bullets at 200+ for them to end you and less enemies shooting at you the better chance of you going higher.

No, I just like flying, if I want cheap archwing I'll pull out my damn archwing. I want to flap my wings, zephyr has flight, don't see where my logic is flawed, I simply like 1. Zephyr is CC that's what you're talking about with max range there. I have a Damage build and it's currently killing. Sooooooo my opinions are my opinions and there ya go. I disagree with dude's suggestions, you disagree with me and that's fine. I played zephyr before the rework, and now I love her even more after and no longer need Jet Stream. Also, I barely talk, so when I do it's for reasons. The ember thing? Most people play her wrong to begin with so \o/

41 minutes ago, AylaVue said:

No, I just like flying, if I want cheap archwing I'll pull out my damn archwing. I want to flap my wings, zephyr has flight, don't see where my logic is flawed, I simply like 1. Zephyr is CC that's what you're talking about with max range there. I have a Damage build and it's currently killing. Sooooooo my opinions are my opinions and there ya go. I disagree with dude's suggestions, you disagree with me and that's fine. I played zephyr before the rework, and now I love her even more after and no longer need Jet Stream. Also, I barely talk, so when I do it's for reasons. The ember thing? Most people play her wrong to begin with so \o/

I played zephyr too before rework and yea my feeling for her didn't change before and after rework, but now as they are reworking I want ppl to shutup about her being bad and useless and start using her as I do. These rework they made didn't make any significant impact as the changes made on oberon and hydroid did.  Also about ember most ppl just afks with her they don't even know how to use her I get it but that doesn't still change the fact reducing her range decreases her potentiality at higher lvl since you now need to sacrifice effi or str for more range which would work as CC at later lvl. 

11 minutes ago, Taintknight said:

I played zephyr too before rework and yea my feeling for her didn't change before and after rework, but now as they are reworking I want ppl to shutup about her being bad and useless and start using her as I do. These rework they made didn't make any significant impact as the changes made on oberon and hydroid did.  Also about ember most ppl just afks with her they don't even know how to use her I get it but that doesn't still change the fact reducing her range decreases her potentiality at higher lvl since you now need to sacrifice effi or str for more range which would work as CC at later lvl. 

Wait a minute, you told me not to give my opinions because

1 hour ago, Taintknight said:

if you r only talking about travels then buy archwing and travel in plains, don't just fight for zephyr so only you can use to travel in a cheap way in plains.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ "So only I can use to travel in cheap way in plains" but

18 minutes ago, Taintknight said:

and start using her as I do.

I'm using her for damage, and my zephyr is my frame.My zephyr is fun, and I am having FUN with her. Also get a Titania. @.@ I am going to go play this game, you can sit here and argue infinitely with my opinion if you want but I'm done. Leave me alone. I disagree with you.

1 hour ago, Drokze said:

I think the Lanka got stealth nerfed, its base damage now says 131 instead 525, is this intentional or a mistake?

:awkward:

Edit: Seems to be a visual bug that does effect it when you use it.

please help me catch cases of the arsenal and foundry derping. had a case yesterday where broken war was listing the old "war" craft recipe instead of hilt and blades. took shots of both, went to paste them and the game just silently closed as soon as i tabbed out, wiping the ee.log. started to post on it and restarted during the process, and it was normal on the new instance.

had similar ui lock during 22.12.3 yesterday with arsenal starting with odd stat listing, progressing to a lockup of everything but text chat. again a silent close when i tab out to grab the log. no crash reporter, no windows "program has stopped working" just "poof".

if you can get it to show the wrong value again try to catch it and grab the log, please, as i believe these issues are related but have no idea what triggers them.

Archived