Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REALLY GOOD BYE EMBER PRIME I NEED ALL PLAYER SUPPORT US TO RETURN EMBER AS WAS HE

yourguy_2009m

On 2/14/2018 at 1:20 PM, Harbinger81 said:

The current efficiency mod Fleeting Expertise  causes the energy draw of WoF to be too high and you need to add Primed Continuity and Constitution to counter that one negative...

Or you can just use Streamline + Fleeting Expertise and your drain is the lowest it can possibly get, 0.75 energy/second

If you slap on Fleeting Expertise + Primed Continuity + Constitution, congrats, you spent 3 mods to get to 0.75 energy/second.

The only time you'll need Primed Continuity to counter the negative duration is if you use a combination of Streamline + Fleeting Expertise + Transient Fortitude. Even then, those 4 mods will give a drain of 0.75 energy/second.

Unrelated to above, if you were the type of person who used a roughly 20 or less meter World on Fire build and complains that your current build can't do anything, has the idea ever occurred to you to change your build? I feel like people look at the "range is halved" and ignores the "damage is doubled" portion of the scaling. A complete range build that I use for Equinox's Maim that I slapped on Ember for World on Fire makes her have a 42 meter range World on Fire with 1/2 the damage as my old build. After 10 seconds, I get the same amount of range and damage as before. As for the 0.75 energy/second ramping up to 1.5 energy/second, get over it. Ember has 225 energy. With basic Flow, it's 450, that's enough for around 5 minutes of World on Fire. With Primed Flow, it's 638, that's 7 minutes of non-stop World on Fire. The only builds this change hit was to anybody who used a range build to permanently stun enemies.

On 2/14/2018 at 4:17 AM, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

with half range and double the cost. Hell, I could not really care if they did half the range, I just thinking the double energy cost is actually overkill.

Which means that for the same amount of damage as before you are paying the same amount of energy, you are however gaining x2 speed of applying the damage, thus reducing damage you yourself take from their attacks. How the hell is this a bad thing?

1 hour ago, KokoroWish said:

No.

If anything, the change just highlights that she needs an entirely new, more active 4.

They did that for Ash, look how that turned out? People still complain about it, even with the new change. Its change itself that people are complaining about anymore.

22 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

They did that for Ash, look how that turned out? People still complain about it, even with the new change. Its change itself that people are complaining about anymore.

You're totally right, this forum erupts with complaints for changes that are good. I'm shocked this thread is still on the first page with people still in an uproar over the changed, buffed, weapons.

39 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Which means that for the same amount of damage as before you are paying the same amount of energy, you are however gaining x2 speed of applying the damage, thus reducing damage you yourself take from their attacks. How the hell is this a bad thing?

The problem is that they are doing too much to pull it back in line. Their goal was to reduce the amount of range on WoF, instead they actively decided that it would be okay to do that while also doubling the cost of the ability. That is just too much in my opinion, especially when efficiency is capped out at 175% and you will have to use duration mods to bring it any lower while also having range mods to maintain any semblance of range

On 2/14/2018 at 8:53 PM, Ksaero said:

What are you talking about? Her power now increases by 100%.

It's hard to tell what he's talking about due to the wall of gibberish (which is probably because his English isn't good at all), but at least it's not as deliberately dishonest as this. Despite it being "true" in a Ben Shapiro sense.

On 2/14/2018 at 4:21 AM, yourguy_2009m said:

DEAR DE 

thanks to much for decrease EMBER PRIME  power   it was  the  best powerful warframe we have if you have the right to increase or decrease abilities we also have the right to stay or leave WARFRAME so i will be the first i leave warframe because you want to control us but really we can also control you so i hope from other player support me to return ember as was he 

best regards 

shawky morgan 

Please learn to use the english language and bring valid points instead of "ranting".

Related image
:clem:Your silly antics amuses Salad V, please humor us more on how much you hate DE for a simple rework of a warframe; This further proves my research that ember mains are #press4towin and thus have not the patience for real grinding while I Salad V am :credits:earning billions:credits:. Mwuahaha!
P.S. DON'T FORGET TO CAPS LOCK!:crylaugh:
Edited by SpectroSinjkai0
Details

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, yourguy_2009m said:

DEAR DE 

thanks to much for decrease EMBER PRIME  power   it was  the  best powerful warframe we have if you have the right to increase or decrease abilities we also have the right to stay or leave WARFRAME so i will be the first i leave warframe because you want to control us but really we can also control you so i hope from other player support me to return ember as was he 

best regards 

shawky morgan 

you do realize you can make a build for her that it is really good and does the exact thing she did before.

https://imgur.com/a/mzWro

Dear OP

Did you write this post to DE, as your introduction suggests? Did you actually assume that someone from DE was going to read your post, which you posted under General Discussion? Did you know that there is also a feedback forum, where you can post actual feedback about the game with the genuine chance that someone from DE might actually end up reading it (or at least hear about it)?

Or did you write it for us forum users? If so, did you assume that we have any say in what is done to Ember or any of the warframes, weapons and gear in the game and that we somehow have the power to reverse these current changes? Or do you expect one of us to forward your post to DE for you?

I am confused, is all.

Edited by rune_me

2 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Dear OP

Did you write this post to DE, as your introduction suggests? Did you actually assume that someone from DE was going to read your post, which you posted under General Discussion? Did you know that there is also a feedback forum, where you can post actual feedback about the game with the genuine chance that someone from DE might actually end up reading it (or at least hear about it)?

Or did you write it for us forum users? If so, did you assume that we have any say in what is done to Ember or any of the warframes, weapons and gear in the game and that we somehow have the power to reverse these current changes? Or do you expect one of us to forward your post to DE for you?

I am confused, is all.

Eh, don't worry about it. Pretty sure DE knows all about the people who are disappointed with the new changes to Ember at this point.