Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Everyone miss Space Mom?

Xendias

5 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I’m sure that DE thought it was clever and hard hitting, but it’s really just a rather piss poor example of video game writing.

I mean, in the actual moment it totally was... they just needed to time it better so that you weren't left with glitchy Ordis Puppet forever or have Ordis/Teshin actually take over as Mission Control until you find out where Ballas is hiding

1 hour ago, Ethorin said:

I mean, in the actual moment it totally was... they just needed to time it better so that you weren't left with glitchy Ordis Puppet forever or have Ordis/Teshin actually take over as Mission Control until you find out where Ballas is hiding

Yeah...but DE have chronic schedule slip. We know it. They know it. It’s gone from being a joke to a meme to a tired old observation. This was always going to take months to play out.

I try not to think about it, but when I do, it honestly does hurt a bit. As much as Lotus is practically a non-character most of the time, she has a decent backstory and provides good motivation to the player to keep playing. Sometimes, when I remember I'm not actually doing her objectives anymore, things feel a bit pointless and I want her back. 

So, decent effectiveness, but I am ready to see where this leads at this point. 

Good Riddance to the lotus.

:infested:("I curse the lotus in the name of the Helminth. the helminth who has never left my side since sitting in the Chair. who helped nurture my true power & potential as I grow powerful in its name."):infested:

:infested:("The Helminth is our true Master. embrace the Helminth. let the Helminth telepathically guide you on your journey of self-discovery"):infested:

I mean, they played the mission Nice. They forced you out of your warframe. I had a Tigris Prime shell with her name on it.

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17
I still have the shell. I'll find a way to use it. Since the Tigris has two shots, the other one's for Ballas.

Incidentally, I just finished the Glast Gambit (late to the party, sure) and after her arguments at the end of that regarding, uh, the Important Person In That Quest, I thought "good riddance." 

Space Mom is nobody's friend. If she was an ice cream flavor, she'd be Pralines and D*ck. 

5 hours ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

I would pay money to have hunhow as my announcer, and replace lotus with him in a hearbeat.

What? Both are sentient, anyway.

Though one does want you dead, and the other doesn't...

(BTW, I would kill for Vay Hek to replace The Lotus, even if only for a few missions)

24 minutes ago, Jonaxan said:

Is it possible that the Margulis component of the Lotus left with Ballas, and what we're getting our commands from is purely Natah? 

I think is more Ordis just "emulationg" Lotus.

Well, i hope she come back, more for curiosity. Wonder if something will change after all this, or if she'll still be the Lotus we all know

On 2/22/2018 at 11:15 AM, Fukushu said:

I don't miss Lotus, and I want to be rid of Fake Lotus. If we must have someone guiding us, I'd personally much rather listen to someone like Cressa Tal or Tyl Regor than continue to put up with Lotus' utter lack of faith in us. Heck, I'd happily take orders from the Worm at this point.

I swear I heard a similar noise yesterday, but I just shrugged it off as audio lag.

Yea cressa is nice but cephalon suda is a way better long term voice.

On 2/22/2018 at 8:31 PM, wargthewarg said:

I don't miss her. I long for a time when the operator will choose if it abandons Lotus. I already know what I will choose if I ever get the choice.

maybe choose a faction:

1,tenno=leader is lotus

2,stalker and acloytes

3,corpus and board of directors

4,grinner and the queen also a revival, continuity quest to bring back the other queen

5,sentients and hunhow

6,this is crazy but BALLAS AND THE OROKIN

syndicates will be available at all times